FFL Update - ALL Leagues FULL

Pixote

There are 7 posters who signed up to join the Fantasy Football Leagues who were sent Private messages and have not responded.

There are 12 posters who signed up to join the Pick'ems Contest who were sent private messages and have not responded.

You should have received an email from the site informing you there was a private message waiting for you. When you visited the site after the private message was sent you should have had a popup reminder of the message on your screen. The link for the private message is just under the banner on the right side of the screen, just below where the search and help links are.

Thanks

If you need 1 more for FFl let me know.

If all 7 of those who said they wanted to play and signed up under the original thread join, I will still have 4 openings left. I just do not know which leagues will have openings.

Right now there are 3 openings for League 1 drafting Saturday Aug 23 @ 10 PM

Right now there are 5 openings for League 2 drafting Sunday Aug 24 @8 AM

Right now there are 3 openings for League 3 drafting Friday Aug 22 @ 8:30 PM

That is 11 slots to fill. 7 posters signed up, which slots do they want or do they want to withdrawl?

I will let everyone know after the dust settles which leagues have openings and fill them. I will definately keep you on my list.

It would appear that League 2 with a draft of Sun Aug 24 8 AM will need some players. I will be willing to fill 2 of the slots now while I wait for the 7 others to respond, leaving 3 slots in each of the 3 leagues for the 7 to chose from.

If you would want a spot in league 2 Let me know. The first 2 posters who want into that league will be in, then I need to keep the remaining 9 spots open for the 7 to fill. Then what 2 slots still open will be determined and offered.

If all 7 of those who said they wanted to play and signed up under the original thread join, I will still have 4 openings left. I just do not know which leagues will have openings.

Right now there are 3 openings for League 1 drafting Saturday Aug 23 @ 10 PM

Right now there are 5 openings for League 2 drafting Sunday Aug 24 @8 AM

Right now there are 3 openings for League 3 drafting Friday Aug 22 @ 8:30 PM

That is 11 slots to fill. 7 posters signed up, which slots do they want or do they want to withdrawl?

I will let everyone know after the dust settles which leagues have openings and fill them. I will definately keep you on my list.

It would appear that League 2 with a draft of Sun Aug 24 8 AM will need some players. I will be willing to fill 2 of the slots now while I wait for the 7 others to respond, leaving 3 slots in each of the 3 leagues for the 7 to chose from.

If you would want a spot in league 2 Let me know. The first 2 posters who want into that league will be in, then I need to keep the remaining 9 spots open for the 7 to fill. Then what 2 slots still open will be determined and offered.

Pis - you can count me in for both the FFL and Pick-em contests.

Peace :dabears

Pis - you can count me in for both the FFL and Pick-em contests.

Peace :dabears

Are you interested in the League 2 Sunday Aug 24 8:00 AM Draft? If you are I will email you an invitation right away.

For the pick'ems just email me at j.w.sheridan@comcast.net with the following:

Username

Email you want to use for the picksheet confirmations

Password you want to use for the picksheets

Do you want to play all 3 pools.

Anyone wanting to join, feel free to email me with the information mentioned above.

I just found out that some posters tried to sign up by using the picksheet on the pick'ems contest page.

That will not work!

You need to :

For the pick'ems just email me at j.w.sheridan@comcast.net with the following:

Username

Email you want to use for the picksheet confirmations

Password you want to use for the picksheets

Do you want to play all 3 pools.

The Posters who signed up in the original thread for the Pick'ems and have not responded to the private messages sent to them are, in no particular order:

Flea

Bears88

The Prophet

AdiBear

Killakrzydav

DrunkBomber

Alaskan Grizzly

Sprout

Chitownman

Ostrogoth

Bowlingtwig

ElmhurstMarcus

Please send me the following information to: j.w.sheridan@comcast.net

The username you post with on TalkBears

The email address you want you email confirmations sent to

A password that you want to use when submitting your picksheets

Let me know if you want to play all three pools (otherwise I will assume all 3)

Thanks http://www.talkbears.com/Contests/index.htm

The Posters who signed up in the original thread for the Fantasy Football Leagues and have not responded to the private messages sent to them are, in no particular order:

The Prophet

AdiBear

Killakrzydav

Boston Bear

Alaskan Grizzly

SoxFan1

So far we have open:

1 slot in league 3

3 slots in league 1

1 slot in league 2

email me at j.w.sheridan@comcast.net

Draft times for the leagues can be found in the thread pinned at the top of the page or in earlier posts within this thread.

Thanks

The Posters who signed up in the original thread for the Fantasy Football Leagues and have not responded to the private messages sent to them are, in no particular order:

The Prophet

AdiBear

Killakrzydav

Boston Bear

Alaskan Grizzly

SoxFan1

So far we have open:

1 slot in league 3

3 slots in league 1

4 slots in league 2

Draft times for the leagues can be found in the thread pinned at the top of the page or in earlier posts within this thread.

Thanks

Hi Pixote,

I signed up for the pick em's but I didnt get the PM for the FFL (unless it was the in the same PM with the Pick em's) could you send me another PM, sorry about the mix up...I dont care which league as long as I'm in one.

Hi Pixote,

I signed up for the pick em's but I didnt get the PM for the FFL (unless it was the in the same PM with the Pick em's) could you send me another PM, sorry about the mix up...I dont care which league as long as I'm in one.

I sent you instructions on how to sign up for both the Pick'ems and Fantasy Football League #2 in a private message. Thanks!

To update the progress:

The Prophet

Killakrzydav

SoxFan1

So far we have open:

1 slot in league 3 (Fri Aug 22 - 8:30 PM Live Draft)

3 slots in league 1 (Sat Aug 23 - 10 PM Live Draft)

1 slot in league 2 (Sun Aug 24 - 8:00 AM Live Draft)

Thanks

To update the Pick'ems:

The Posters who signed up in the original thread for the Pick'ems and have not responded to the private messages sent to them are, in no particular order:

Bears88

The Prophet

Killakrzydav

Sprout

Ostrogoth

Bowlingtwig

ElmhurstMarcus

Please send me the following information to: j.w.sheridan@comcast.net

The username you post with on TalkBears

The email address you want you email confirmations sent to

A password that you want to use when submitting your picksheets

Let me know if you want to play all three pools (otherwise I will assume all 3)

Thanks http://www.talkbears.com/Contests/index.htm

ANYONE CAN JOIN WHO IS REGISTERED WITH TALKBEARS.COM!!

I had someone email me and indicated they thought the signups were closed to only those who responded to the original signup thread. NO, NO, a thousand times NO. ANYONE can join the free Pick'ems contest and have a chance to win one (or more) of the 5 gift certificates being given away as prizes for the contests! Just email me your information as stated above!

The latest update:

The Prophet

Killakrzydav

SoxFan1

So far we have open:

0 slot in league 2 (Sun Aug 24 - 8:00 AM Live Draft) - League is FULL - 10th manager just sent an invitation.

Thanks

Pix count me in for league 3 (Fri Aug 22 - 8:30 PM Live Draft)

I'll send you an e-mail shortly...

Let me know what I need to do.

Thanks!

The latest update:

The Prophet

Killakrzydav

SoxFan1

So far we have open:

0 slot in league 2 (Sun Aug 24 - 8:00 AM Live Draft) - League is FULL - 10th manager just sent an invitation.

Thanks

Pix count me in for league 3 (Fri Aug 22 - 8:30 PM Live Draft)

I'll send you an e-mail shortly...

Let me know what I need to do.

Thanks!

Well, tell you what, I am still waiting on the 3 who signed up on the original thread to let me know if they are in or out and which league they would prefer. However, since I have 4 spots left for 3 players who may or may not still be interested (I sure wish they would be kind enough to let me know) I will send you an invitation from Yahoo league 3 to sign up and leave 3 spots open (for a little while longer) for the "silent" 3 posters.

The latest update: (6/26)

The Prophet

Killakrzydav

SoxFan1

So far we have open:

0 slot in league 3 (Fri Aug 22 - 8:30 PM Live Draft) - League is FULL - 10th manager just sent an invitation.

Thanks

Much thanks!

Well, tell you what, I am still waiting on the 3 who signed up on the original thread to let me know if they are in or out and which league they would prefer. However, since I have 4 spots left for 3 players who may or may not still be interested (I sure wish they would be kind enough to let me know) I will send you an invitation from Yahoo league 3 to sign up and leave 3 spots open (for a little while longer) for the "silent" 3 posters.

Much thanks!

Thank you for your interest!

Remember, this is a commitment for the entire season, the draft, 14 weeks of regular play, and 2 weeks of playoffs. I will enjoy matching wits with you in the draft room! Good luck, hope you come in 2nd (behind me of course, LOL).