How to watch Bears games LIVE online

KiLoc69

Saw this on the main Bears message board from user Dr. Metal and it worked perfect for the HOF game on Sunday:

The site itself is hosting the bears games

stoogetv.com

Watch bears games live no archives no previous games just that days game live and that is it.

get to the site click on ''channels'' on the top left side of the screen. there should be a list on the left side of the screen. click on '' bears vs whatever team we are playing that week'' and it should play automatically no downloads required.

these are the instructions for the bears game on Thursday it will be broadcast live. They will broadcast all bears games. preseason and regular season.

Thank you for your time.

Saw this on the main Bears message board from user Dr. Metal and it worked perfect for the HOF game on Sunday:

The site itself is hosting the bears games

stoogetv.com

Watch bears games live no archives no previous games just that days game live and that is it.

get to the site click on ''channels'' on the top left side of the screen. there should be a list on the left side of the screen. click on '' bears vs whatever team we are playing that week'' and it should play automatically no downloads required.

these are the instructions for the bears game on Thursday it will be broadcast live. They will broadcast all bears games. preseason and regular season.

Thank you for your time.

No, thank you for your time and effort Miami Bear. I've saved the link and I'll check it out for the first preseason game!

Not sure...it's working ok for me, but I'm in the office with superfast connection.

I'm working on a horrid accounting assignment while our D gets pillaged. It's not a good evening at the moment...

I have it but it is always buffering so I hardly get to see any action and its always signing offline on me. Any ideas.

I have it but it is always buffering so I hardly get to see any action and its always signing offline on me. Any ideas.

I couldn't deal with it. First quarter was good...then the buffering got BAD. I missed almost everything in the second quarter and then logged off. I'll watch tonight and just deal with the lack of sleep tomorrow.

Worked great for me in Phoenix and my brother in Delaware and my Dad in Tucson. Other than struggling through some of those Decatur commercials it was enjoyable. Thanks for the tip.

lol it appears everyone hated those commercials, talk about corny...

lol it appears everyone hated those commercials, talk about corny...

Yeah, the ads were pretty hokey, but I don't get ads from the U.S. here, so. . . . But thanks again Miami Bear. The site worked great! :notworthy

Yeah, the ads were pretty hokey, but I don't get ads from the U.S. here, so. . . . But thanks again Miami Bear. The site worked great! :notworthy

Glad we FINALLY found one that works. Hopefully their promise of streaming the regular season games holds true for you guys without Sunday Ticket.