Humor

CrackerDog

There may be those looking at the give and take between Nfoligno and me thinking we hate each other. I suggest you read between the lines. Obviously Nfoligno is dumb as a box of rocks, but I think he and I both agree on one thing... We're just having fun.

We'll need a sense of humor this season fellas. Let's always remember this is a sport, something we enjoy, something we really care about... But it ain't life. No matter what happens this year, let's try to keep it fun on this site.

There may be those looking at the give and take between Nfoligno and me thinking we hate each other. I suggest you read between the lines. Obviously Nfoligno is dumb as a box of rocks, but I think he and I both agree on one thing... We're just having fun.

We'll need a sense of humor this season fellas. Let's always remember this is a sport, something we enjoy, something we really care about... But it ain't life. No matter what happens this year, let's try to keep it fun on this site.

Putting a positive spin on things before the season, eh CrackerDog?! :shakehead I think humor could turn out to be the one saving virtue, given the Oline we've got, the QB race, etc. :bringit

I agree. It is fun to make a grown man cry, and even more fun when that grown man is a dog.

Well, we have not played the 2nd pre-season game, and there is already a poll on who we will take w/ the 1st pick of the draft. OUCH! Anyone who doesn't have a sense of humor may have a heart attack before the end of the 1st half of the season.

Us Bears fans are of strong constitution...or we are just plain dumb! ;)

We keep coming back, expecting different results, but usually get the same barring an odd year here or there! It's the definition of insanity! Blast our darn tradition! If it weren't for our past glories, history and bizarre sense of hope, I think most of us would be taking up guitar lessons on Sundays!

I agree. It is fun to make a grown man cry, and even more fun when that grown man is a dog.

Well, we have not played the 2nd pre-season game, and there is already a poll on who we will take w/ the 1st pick of the draft. OUCH! Anyone who doesn't have a sense of humor may have a heart attack before the end of the 1st half of the season.

I'm in the same boat! I too am a minority here and am a Cubs fan.

I'm in need of a Big Gulp of Kool-aid too! My dixie cup's so dry that the Sahara squeezes out more moisture in a pound of sand!

I know what you mean. I am a Cubs fan, which speaks for itself doesn't it. Time to renew a yearly tradition. What year is this now betwen NFO and Cdog? Anyone keeping score besides them? lol. Anyone hasve the kool aide. I think I need some.

Us Bears fans are of strong constitution...or we are just plain dumb! ;)

We keep coming back, expecting different results, but usually get the same barring an odd year here or there! It's the definition of insanity! Blast our darn tradition! If it weren't for our past glories, history and bizarre sense of hope, I think most of us would be taking up guitar lessons on Sundays!

The term I keep coming back to is glutton for punishment. :stick :fight :lolhitting :chair :bang

This guy helps too

kool-aidfade.jpg

name='CrackerDog' date='Aug 13 2008, 03:34 PM' post='43803']

You two windbags can pontificate and hold court with your common sense all you want. I enjoy most of it. Just wish I had the time and ability to type the manifestos you guys come up with to decide who's tiny penis is the biggest. Oh, I meant to say ego instead of penis. :cheers

What year is this now betwen NFO and Cdog? Anyone keeping score besides them? lol.

Not sure what year this is in, but I know I am winning. Of coarse, winning a debate w/ crackerpuke is sort of like watching a heavy weight boxer thump a feather weight class guy. Its fun at first, then you just feel for the light weight. Cracker ends up bloodied, but give him credit for always getting up.

Everyone screams, "stay down", but the idiot keeps getting back up for more punishment. Maybe he has seen too many rocky movies.

What year is this now betwen NFO and Cdog? Anyone keeping score besides them? lol.

Not sure what year this is in, but I know I am winning. Of coarse, winning a debate w/ crackerpuke is sort of like watching a heavy weight boxer thump a feather weight class guy. Its fun at first, then you just feel for the light weight. Cracker ends up bloodied, but give him credit for always getting up.

Everyone screams, "stay down", but the idiot keeps getting back up for more punishment. Maybe he has seen too many rocky movies.

Delusions are a wonderful thing.

The next time you say something intelligent will be a first for you.

Wow. Does your neighbor have a little kid who helps you w/ comebacks. I think I remember hearing that one back in the disco days. I guess its making a comeback. Like the platform shoes you love so much.

Wow. Does your neighbor have a little kid who helps you w/ comebacks. I think I remember hearing that one back in the disco days. I guess its making a comeback. Like the platform shoes you love so much.

This is getting to be almost as bad as TerraTor's fake injury posts on the old site. Not high falluttin' stuff! But have fun, anyway! :cheers

Frankly, I am surprised you even read this. When crucker and I get going, most avoid our thread.

Yes, it is a dismal comment on the amount of info out there on the Bers when I turn to reading both your posts in this thread! :shakehead