A trade idea

Connorbear

This is just a thought:

If both Jones and Forte look good again next week, why not consider trading Jones if the opportunity occurs (say another team loses their starting rb to injury)? I would only consider this if we can get some o-line depth or a draft pick.

Another idea:

Same thought at D tackle. Trade Anthony Adams since we have Israel, Tunai, Harrison, Harris, and Dusty.

Just a thought.

Peace :dabears

This is just a thought:

If both Jones and Forte look good again next week, why not consider trading Jones if the opportunity occurs (say another team loses their starting rb to injury)? I would only consider this if we can get some o-line depth or a draft pick.

Another idea:

Same thought at D tackle. Trade Anthony Adams since we have Israel, Tunai, Harrison, Harris, and Dusty.

Not in favor of trading KJ, as I think (a) we need depth and (B) as good as Forte looks, I think it better for him to have a back who can share the load to keep him fresh. Especially as our RBs are likely to take a pounding.

And while you may be thinking of Wolfe, and I like the pop he can bring, I am not sold he should be a #2.

As for the DT idea, I was not in favor of it before, but w/ the way Idonije has played, I might be more in favor of it, though I question what Adams would bring in trade.

I'm not opposed, but I'm not really sure what we'd get. Not to mention, I'd like to see more of Jones before we dump him.

This is just a thought:

Another idea:

Just a thought.

This is just a thought:

Another idea:

Just a thought.

I vote no on trading KJ. If Forte hits the "wall" or becomes injured, I want this guy there to start.

If the compensation received will help the Bears THIS year, I would be ok with trading A Adams.

This is just a thought:

Another idea:

Just a thought.

I'd vote no to Jones and yes to AA. I really like the idea of two backs ever since I saw what relying totally on Benson did to us last year (a decision I supported at the time.) I think the rookie has what it takes to be darn close to "special" but I haven't seen enough yet to be certain. And we aren't deep enough at this position without him.

I'd vote no to Jones and yes to AA. I really like the idea of two backs ever since I saw what relying totally on Benson did to us last year (a decision I supported at the time.) I think the rookie has what it takes to be darn close to "special" but I haven't seen enough yet to be certain. And we aren't deep enough at this position without him.

I can agree to that. I hate to see us cut one of these young DTs we have so best to get something for one of them. Adams would be my choice to go.

No way do you trade Jones. The whole point in bringing him in was to have a veteran who can share the workload with Forte. Rookie rb's hit a wall and the best way to handle them is to have someone else split carries with them so you can get positive production from that rookie RB throughout the season (ideally in a method that the Colts used in Addai's rookie season).

Yeah, lets have Garrett Wolfe & Adrian Peterson backing up Forte. :puke

It's not like KJ is Barry Sanders or anything, pal.

AP has always done a good job when having to fill in the starting role for a week or 2.

Wolfe is a good 3rd and long/2nd and long type back because he can give you an instant 10+ yards on a screen play.

Quit downing all our guys. Christ.

I know I have very little confidence we can have a good year but I don't make solid/good players out to be bad and bad players out to be good/solid.