My time to rant

Ed Hochuli 3:16

Wow really? Tillman is inconsistant at best in coverage.

He might not be the best in coverage but is above average and he makes plays on the ball...I hope you weren't one of the ones talking about Chris Harris last week b/c you would be totally contradicting yourself...

Oh, by the way, I'm not defending Tillman. It was a completely idiotic thing to do, but I'm not gonna pin this loss on him.

^^^^^^^^

I like that answer

Agreed. Stupid is as stupid does.

I fully understand why he went into the scrap...but that doesn't make it right.

You take the high road and don't let your actions damage all the others on your team.

Well its just ridiculous that we have people defending Tillman. "He has got his teammates back". What about the other 51 guys he let down there? You dont see Url and Briggs getting in there. They are too busy thinking about how quickly they not get back into coverage over the middle of the field.

If you watch the replay of that play at the end when Bryant absolutely embarrassed Vasher, watch Url not move A STEP back or forward. Url actually knocked the nickel back off of covering the crossing route.