My time to rant

Ed Hochuli 3:16

There are a few things.

1. Is Turner blind? How can you be absolutely inept in 1 half and be great in another? What, all of a sudden, clicked that Orton turned from...well, orton...to Dan Marino in a matter of time? Oh! I know! Nothing! We have to have more confidence in our QB.

2. This kind of goes back to #1, but how can you just totally forget that Lloyd leads the team in receptions, for him to get ZERO in the first half? Come on, man. Double move all day with this guy works, but Turner doesn't think so, apparently.

3. The defense always wants more time off the field and they want more breathing room. 10 point margain with 6 minutes left, then a 7 point margain with 2 minutes left isn't enough? Come on. Tommie Harris- if you really aren't 100%, get off the field. Tillman- if you want to go d*ck around, get off the field. Alex Brown and Mark Anderson- I could of sworn they didn't even play today. Absolutely nowhere to be seen.

4. Rashied Davis wants money, gets paid, then drops a wide open pass on 3rd and long in OT, that if caught, gets us to Tampa's 25, and has us sitting pretty at a W. But, no, the pu$$y drops it. Cry me a river.

Positives:

Forte- another game in the 140 TY territory, and he never stops going.

Lloyd- this guy is our #1. End of story.

Maynard- he finally woke his a** up today.

Manning- Hester can take another week off if he wants. Oh, and Manning made 2 nice plays on D late in the game, too.

What Tillman did was stupid, but you can't fault a guy for sticking up for his teammates. Besides, if we don't have Tillman, we are likely not in the game come the 4th quarter, as Tillman was a key contributer all game. His forced fumble was huge for us.

What Tillman did was stupid, but you can't fault a guy for sticking up for his teammates. Besides, if we don't have Tillman, we are likely not in the game come the 4th quarter, as Tillman was a key contributer all game. His forced fumble was huge for us.

Yeah, and it's team first. In this situation, you get your a** to the sideline, and let the refs sort it out. Plus, if we let the refs get there and break it up, maybe they give the Bucs a 15 yard penalty.

I can't even believe Tommie said after the game that he supports what Tillman did.

Yeah, and it's team first. In this situation, you get your a** to the sideline, and let the refs sort it out. Plus, if we let the refs get there and break it up, maybe they give the Bucs a 15 yard penalty.

I can't even believe Tommie said after the game that he supports what Tillman did.

I like you and all, but I'd be surprised if you played organized football passed grade school. I play high school football right now, and if I see any of my teammates getting whaled on by some fatass on the other team, you bet your ass that I would jump in there and defend them. There's a special kind of connection you create with a lot of your teammates, and a lot of them become pretty much like family to you. And if you can tell, Tillman isn't the only Bear that was in the middle of all of that, they just called it on him.

There are a few things.

1. Is Turner blind? How can you be absolutely inept in 1 half and be great in another? What, all of a sudden, clicked that Orton turned from...well, orton...to Dan Marino in a matter of time? Oh! I know! Nothing! We have to have more confidence in our QB.

2. This kind of goes back to #1, but how can you just totally forget that Lloyd leads the team in receptions, for him to get ZERO in the first half? Come on, man. Double move all day with this guy works, but Turner doesn't think so, apparently.

3. The defense always wants more time off the field and they want more breathing room. 10 point margain with 6 minutes left, then a 7 point margain with 2 minutes left isn't enough? Come on. Tommie Harris- if you really aren't 100%, get off the field. Tillman- if you want to go d*ck around, get off the field. Alex Brown and Mark Anderson- I could of sworn they didn't even play today. Absolutely nowhere to be seen.

4. Rashied Davis wants money, gets paid, then drops a wide open pass on 3rd and long in OT, that if caught, gets us to Tampa's 25, and has us sitting pretty at a W. But, no, the pu$$y drops it. Cry me a river.

Positives:

Forte- another game in the 140 TY territory, and he never stops going.

Lloyd- this guy is our #1. End of story.

Maynard- he finally woke his a** up today.

Manning- Hester can take another week off if he wants. Oh, and Manning made 2 nice plays on D late in the game, too.

2 3rd down drops in 2 weeks. Rasheed needs to grab some bench.

Lloyd and Forte are our offense now. Very impressed with both.

Why do our TEs have less than 5 catches between them? We should be exploiting this strength.

Manning played his best game as a pro. Let's hope this continues.

Even though I am pissed at him because of the penalty, Tillman has always been one of our players who contributes. He basically won 2 games last yr (Denver with the blocked punt and GB with the 2 forced fumbles).

What a crappy ending to what looked like a great day.

Peace :dabears

I like you and all, but I'd be surprised if you played organized football passed grade school. I play high school football right now, and if I see any of my teammates getting whaled on by some fatass on the other team, you bet your ass that I would jump in there and defend them. There's a special kind of connection you create with a lot of your teammates, and a lot of them become pretty much like family to you. And if you can tell, Tillman isn't the only Bear that was in the middle of all of that, they just called it on him.

What position do you play?

Pretty cool. Any chance you are going to get to play college ball?

Right now I'm basically hoping for a walk on at either a lesser D-1 FBS, a D-1 FCS school, or a D-II school. If it's less then D-II however, I'd rather just focus on getting my education. I love football and all, but I don't want to sacrifice around half of my time to playing football when there is no way for me to get any scholarship money and there are less people at the game then at my high school games.

I am planning on sending out some of my film to some schools sometime this month. Hopefully I garner some interest from these schools, and I am a "preffered walk-on." Basically, there are two types of walk-on's, a preffered one who goes through all of camp, and a walk-on who shows up when school begins and is basically the team's tackling dummy until they leave. Obviously, I hope I am a preffered walk-on.

Right now I'm basically hoping for a walk on at either a lesser D-1 FBS, a D-1 FCS school, or a D-II school. If it's less then D-II however, I'd rather just focus on getting my education. I love football and all, but I don't want to sacrifice around half of my time to playing football when there is no way for me to get any scholarship money and there are less people at the game then at my high school games.

I am planning on sending out some of my film to some schools sometime this month. Hopefully I garner some interest from these schools, and I am a "preffered walk-on." Basically, there are two types of walk-on's, a preffered one who goes through all of camp, and a walk-on who shows up when school begins and is basically the team's tackling dummy until they leave. Obviously, I hope I am a preffered walk-on.

Have you talked to Slav about that? I think he helps high school baseball players make sites to show schools for recruiting.

Best of luck.

I did, was a QB, and was a pretty good one. However, in HS, wins and losses pretty much doesn't matter. HS is to get you ready for college and college to get you ready for the pros. Ogunleye is 6'5 and 310 pounds- I doubt he needs Charles Tillman's help. It's a different way of seeing things in a blow-out, but you're in OT, you're exhausted, and the offense is sitting pretty for great field position.

I did, was a QB, and was a pretty good one. However, in HS, wins and losses pretty much doesn't matter. HS is to get you ready for college and college to get you ready for the pros. Ogunleye is 6'5 and 310 pounds- I doubt he needs Charles Tillman's help. It's a different way of seeing things in a blow-out, but you're in OT, you're exhausted, and the offense is sitting pretty for great field position.

I agree. This aint high school. So you have already been embarrassed by some trash backup quarterback who has torched your whole defense for the last 2 quarters and you want to be a tough guy then? Plus the guy peanut did that to wasn't even the guy who punched Wale. Peanut owes his team big time.

I agree. This aint high school. So you have already been embarrassed by some trash backup quarterback who has torched your whole defense for the last 2 quarters and you want to be a tough guy then? Plus the guy peanut did that to wasn't even the guy who punched Wale. Peanut owes his team big time.

Exactly.

And yes, good eyes- he went after Clayton, not Trublood.

What a joke.

Exactly.

What a joke.

It started with him going after TruBlood and than he got into another scruff with Clayton and thats when the flag was thrown. It was an absolutely horrendous play. No excuse...period. I bet Tillman won't make any excuses and I will say if there was ever a player I could live with making a mistake it woudl be Tillman.

Tillman has been one of the best Db's Chicago has ever seen.

Exactly.

What a joke.

Well its just ridiculous that we have people defending Tillman. "He has got his teammates back". What about the other 51 guys he let down there? You dont see Url and Briggs getting in there. They are too busy thinking about how quickly they not get back into coverage over the middle of the field.

If you watch the replay of that play at the end when Bryant absolutely embarrassed Vasher, watch Url not move A STEP back or forward. Url actually knocked the nickel back off of covering the crossing route.

It started with him going after TruBlood and than he got into another scruff with Clayton and thats when the flag was thrown. It was an absolutely horrendous play. No excuse...period. I bet Tillman won't make any excuses and I will say if there was ever a player I could live with making a mistake it woudl be Tillman.

Tillman has been one of the best Db's Chicago has ever seen.

Thats great, but we have enough players living off of their past accomplishments. Lets not add him to the list.

Thats great, but we have enough players living off of their past accomplishments. Lets not add him to the list.

Ummm...aside from one penalty he had a tremendous game today as well. What past accomplishments are you speaking of? Tillman is the least of the Bears worries. He's one of the few players actually playing very well. In fact, the defense has a whole is playing pretty well.

The scheme this week was freakin atrocious. Babich went back to being a boring and predictable blizter the few times the team actually tried to bltiz. Its one thing to sit back and not blitz if your front 4 is getting pressure but when it isn't, its time to get creative and the Bears didn't do a freakin thing. That comes down to the coach. The defense gave up 24, including OT, and that is more than I'd want them to but the yards were given up because Griese was playing catch-up from the beginning.

As a whole I still give the defense a B- and it has played good all season long (including the Panthers game). Great, NO, good, yes.

Ummm...aside from one penalty he had a tremendous game today as well. What past accomplishments are you speaking of? Tillman is the least of the Bears worries. He's one of the few players actually playing very well. In fact, the defense has a whole is playing pretty well.

The scheme this week was freakin atrocious. Babich went back to being a boring and predictable blizter the few times the team actually tried to bltiz. Its one thing to sit back and not blitz if your front 4 is getting pressure but when it isn't, its time to get creative and the Bears didn't do a freakin thing. That comes down to the coach. The defense gave up 24, including OT, and that is more than I'd want them to but the yards were given up because Griese was playing catch-up from the beginning.

As a whole I still give the defense a B- and it has played good all season long (including the Panthers game). Great, NO, good, yes.

Wow really? Tillman is inconsistant at best in coverage. He is great at knocking the ball out but rarely makes plays on the ball. As long as the line is rushing well, his faults are masked.

For me the whole secondary has been bad this year, besides Payne who I can give a little leeway as to him being so young.

I disagree on the scheme. The second half the Bears D was too tired or whatever excuse they want to make. These guys have not been a good defense in two years. Good defenses dont let Greise carve them up. Look at the last drive. Every single guy in coverage is late to their spot. Thats not scheme, thats desire. They when through the motions in pre season and are paying now.

Wow really? Tillman is inconsistant at best in coverage. He is great at knocking the ball out but rarely makes plays on the ball. As long as the line is rushing well, his faults are masked.

For me the whole secondary has been bad this year, besides Payne who I can give a little leeway as to him being so young.

I disagree on the scheme. The second half the Bears D was too tired or whatever excuse they want to make. These guys have not been a good defense in two years. Good defenses dont let Greise carve them up. Look at the last drive. Every single guy in coverage is late to their spot. Thats not scheme, thats desire. They when through the motions in pre season and are paying now.

They shouldn't have been tired. The Bears had time of possession dominated most of the game and still finished on the plus. Tillman is a very good physical cb. He has his faults, ie, defending speed CB's, but he's about as solid of an all around CB as there is in the league. He's no Champ Bailey but I think he's in the class right below (good tackler, good cover guy, great against physical WR's, best stripper in the league..yes better than Chris Harris).

Vasher is the guy I'd call over-rated but I'm hoping his dissapointing play has more to do with him getting readjusted to NFL speed (since he missed pretty much all of last year). Brown and Payne both looked slow as molasses today and they were a big reason a lto of those completions over the middle happened.

I do want to know why the freak the Bears didn't adjust on the 18 zillion slants thrown by Griese.