Bears @ Falcons 10-12

Ed Hochuli 3:16

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want Matt Ryan to go away. Piece of shit. HOW IS THERE 1 SECOND LEFT?! Was there any doubt about the ending of this game?

Thought there should of been 2, honestly. That was awful by the defense at the end. A freakin Cover 2 in that situation when you should just man up and take that shit away. Sorry for the language.

Thought there should of been 2, honestly. That was awful by the defense at the end. A freakin Cover 2 in that situation when you should just man up and take that shit away. Sorry for the language.

No, noone is in man to man in that instance. Last play of the game like that is a zone call.

Mike Brown has to be there, he is clearly done.

No, noone is in man to man in that instance. Last play of the game like that is a zone call.

Mike Brown has to be there, he is clearly done.

A zone call? When all they have to do is get into a FG range? Create a hole for them to throw into and get into that FG range? Glad you aren't our D coord.

Babich called that like they had to throw it in the end zone when they didn't.

A zone call? When all they have to do is get into a FG range? Create a hole for them to throw into and get into that FG range? Glad you aren't our D coord.

Babich called that like they had to throw it in the end zone when they didn't.

lol If you play man to man there, our second team corners get beat to the endzone chief.

Blame Brown, he the one who should have made the play.

What a god damn joke. I won't get over this for a while. I've never seen a game like this. Matt Ryan wasn't god out there, any quarterback can throw against air when there is no pressure. The defense is a joke. I feel so bad for Kyle Orton, what a drive. Were going to get freakin killed against minnesota!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im still thinking in my mind. How there is 6 seconds left on the clock and with a route that deep they still manage to get in field goal range. How do you even think about calling something like that if your a coordinator? HOW DO YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT? What luck. Unbelievable how we give that up, UNBELIEVABLE!

Squib kick this. No where near Norwood.

Well, you two can't get mad at Lovie/Toub for not realising that the Falcons had a timeout and time to throw one medium-long pass to put Elam in FG range...which was basically one of the dumbest coaching calls we've seen this season (a 26 yard pass is WAAAY more likely than a kickoff return for 50+ yards)...because apparently you and Jason didn't realize it either. I'm pretty bitter however.

Great game though. At least they weren't a division foe.

Well, you two can't get mad at Lovie/Toub for not realising that the Falcons had a timeout and time to throw one medium-long pass to put Elam in FG range...which was basically one of the dumbest coaching calls we've seen this season (a 26 yard pass is WAAAY more likely than a kickoff return for 50+ yards)...because apparently you and Jason didn't realize it either. I'm pretty bitter however.

Great game though. At least they weren't a division foe.

I still think a squib was the right call, but the squib kick was a bad squib kick...if that makes sense. Didn't go as deep as you would hope and too close to the center of the field.

I still think a squib was the right call, but the squib kick was a bad squib kick...if that makes sense. Didn't go as deep as you would hope and too close to the center of the field.

Right. That was in between a onside kick and a regular squib kick. Gould was off on that one. If the game was at Soldier field the game woulda been over, you knew the clock guy would give them 1 more second left.

we are now 3-3 when we should be 5-1 or 6-0. Great.

And why exactly did we pick up this scrub Hamilton? Even our offense made him look like shit, and now he is making our D look even worse then it is.

Also, what the freak was up with that squib kick? Are you freakin kidding me? You have to make them earn their yards in that situation. And Ron Turner actually had a good game, but what the freak was he thinking in that drive in the 4th when we are at the one yard line? A FB dive? We've already dealt with this shitty experiment, and if you haven't realized it now, McKie freakin sucks. That 4th down call was no better. How don't you call a QB sneak from the 1 foot line? My god.

And Vasher and Tillman better come back fast cause our pass D freakin sucks. And while we're at it, can we cut Mark Anderson? I'm sick of seeing him getting thrown around like a rag doll.

Fair enough. But maybe the correct perspective is that coaches shouldn't have put Gould in that position. It's much harder to kick exactly the squib kick you want to kick than it is to kick a standard kick to at least the 5 yard line like you've done 10 billion times before. Do you really want to put this game on Gould? One 26yd pass should not get the other team a score after your kickoff. It's as much the coaches fault as it is Gould, IMO.

Well this was definitely a SHOULD have been win for us. 4-2 looks better than 3-3. The gameplan was obvious, stop Turner and let Ryan beat you. He did, but the way he did it was so cheesy that it pissed me off. He had ALL DAY to throw and most of his throws were easy because our coverage was terrible.

Atleast we have a quarterback now, that we can trust. Orton gets it, and he's going to be here for a while. Forte is good. Hester is learning. We have the core of the offense shaping up real good. The defense needs to change. The only way we win is when the offense continues to run the ball and neglects the pass, because that's all we are good at because of Dusty. We have to pick up a pass rusher, somebody that will make the offense gameplan for. We had that during Anderson's rookie year but he's reverted to a nobody so throw that out the window. Every quarterback will tear you up when they have a good receiver and have all day to throw.

lets just face it as soon as our offense it good our defence sucks. as soon as the defence is good our offence sucks. as soon as our offence and defence are good the coaching sucks. as soon as the qback is good we fumble it. as soon as we have good young talent they get injured. as soon as we win the refs steal it from us. there is just no way to be happy as a bears fan for the last 23 years. what did we do to deserve this madness? maybe DITKAs dumbass shoulda gave walter the ball instead of the fridge.