Hey DrunkBomber

Connorbear

All politics aside, you should stand up for your comments. Otherwise, you have no credibility.

DB - here is another one from Sept 11:

I stand by my guarantee though. McCain is going to win and its not even going to be that close. Obama is self destructing.

These are your words.

Peace :dabears

I've lost a lot of respect for him and a few others. Can't help it. But I doubt he'll lose any sleep over it. After all, I'm just an unemployed hippie.

Honestly, do you think Im concerned with what yours or Connor Bears opinions are of me? Seriously? Youre on a message board acting like some kind of bad ass spewing the most ridiculous political nonsense Ive ever seen. You think you know everything but when ever someone brings up a real issue you cant address it because all you can do is quote political blogs or youtube videos. Do you think 1 word of what you put on here has meant anything to anyone in any way? Do you really think anyone cares what you think?

ConnorBear, if McCain loses, obviously I was wrong about my prediction but for you to actually make a thread in an attempt to show me up and tell me to "man up" is a joke, what are you 20 years older than me and youre on a message board telling me to man up...stay classy

You haven't yet, other than you stated you would. Until you actually don't, I'm more than happy to give you the benefit of the doubt.

I, like many, do not take messageboards with the seriousness of a heart attack. However, as many of us have been on them for so long, there's an apppreciation for a number of posters' opinions. Both when discussing the Bears and other topics, I like to take it with some seriousness...otherwise why go on here at all? I love discussion. Especially when I find those who disagree and can make good points why. I don't like when things get personal, but it does happen. I just feel, regardless of the situation, people should own up to their comments.

When exactly did I back from my comments? The election hasnt even happened yet...

Honestly, do you think Im concerned with what yours or Connor Bears opinions are of me?

Hence why I said:

(CrackerDog @ Oct 29 2008, 02:17 PM)

I've lost a lot of respect for him and a few others. Can't help it. But I doubt he'll lose any sleep over it. After all, I'm just an unemployed hippie.

But I do think it's funny as hell you're shaking in your boots.

PS. Connor has more class in his pinkie than you have in your entire family tree.

ConnorBear, if McCain loses, obviously I was wrong about my prediction but for you to actually make a thread in an attempt to show me up and tell me to "man up" is a joke, what are you 20 years older than me and youre on a message board telling me to man up...stay classy

Well, I could have waited until after the election but I thought I would be daring. ;) Just having a little fun at your expense.

If you are 20 yrs younger than me, then you are way too young to be worried about politics. You primary purpose in life should be chasing tail 100% of the time. If I was your age, that's exactly what I would be doing. ;)

Well, I could have waited until after the election but I thought I would be daring. ;) Just having a little fun at your expense.

If you are 20 yrs younger than me, then you are way too young to be worried about politics. You primary purpose in life should be chasing tail 100% of the time. If I was your age, that's exactly what I would be doing. ;)

Age obviously isnt a factor in knowing about politics. If it was than nobody over 30 would be a democrat because anybody that is a democrat simply doesnt have an idea of the way things work and they would have figured that out by then.

Peace

Age obviously isnt a factor in knowing about politics. If it was than nobody over 30 would be a democrat because anybody that is a democrat simply doesnt have an idea of the way things work and they would have figured that out by then.

Peace

Never said age had anything to do with knowledge of politics. If I did, I apologize. I was more noting that I wish I was young again. Take advantage of it while you can.

BTW - I think anyone 20 years my junior implying I have no idea how things work is a joke. How long have you been in the workforce? How many children are you raising? Do you have a mortgage yet? Been laid off or watched most of the employees around you get laid off? Stay classy...

Peace

Never said age had anything to do with knowledge of politics. If I did, I apologize. I was more noting that I wish I was young again. Take advantage of it while you can.

BTW - I think anyone 20 years my junior implying I have no idea how things work is a joke. How long have you been in the workforce? How many children are you raising? Do you have a mortgage yet? Been laid off or watched most of the employees around you get laid off? Stay classy...

Peace

Dont worry, I have formed my opinion by life experiences and keeping my eyes open. I dont get my political advice from MTV which is more than I can say about democrats. You dont know anything about me and between you and Cracker Dog Ive been told you "man up", question how I can know anything because of my age and had the level of class of my entire family shit on by you two. I am very aware that you two are simply trying to goat me I would just hope you had better things to do, it must be a slow night on MTV.

Dont worry, I have formed my opinion by life experiences and keeping my eyes open. I dont get my political advice from MTV which is more than I can say about democrats. You dont know anything about me and between you and Cracker Dog Ive been told you "man up", question how I can know anything because of my age and had the level of class of my entire family shit on by you two. I am very aware that you two are simply trying to goat me I would just hope you had better things to do, it must be a slow night on MTV.

1. I don't watch MTV. I stopped in the late 80's when rap started becoming predominant.

2. I really don't care about you age. In fact I wasn't even aware you were 20 yrs younger than me until you mentioned it.

3. I never mentioned the class of your family. If I did, please point it out and I will apologize.

4. I consider myself left leaning but not a full fledge Democrat. I would have voted for McCain in 2000 if he had won the Republican nomination. I won't vote for this version of McCain.

5. I prefer to have a civil conversation with you. I am dissappointed you are grouping me in with Cracker. I have told him in a previous post that I prefer to take the high road and don't agree with his methods. I have also said I don't have any issues with you other than your politics.

6. I do admit I was trying to goat you a bit with the original intent of this post but you have to admit those were your words.

7. Not a slow night. Just got off a conference call with work. Now I am going to get the kids to bed.

it must be a slow night on MTV.

Who in god's name watches MTV anymore? If I watched a music video channel, which I don't, I'm probably more the age group for VH1. Isn't MTV all stupid reality TV now anyway?

Here's the deal Skippy, you haven't learned shit by "keeping your eyes open." You're all buffoonery like your idol Joe "the unlicensed plumber" and nothing more. Only he's getting his 15 minutes and you...

You're the one that made the bold prediction and now you haven't got the nads to hang in there. How's that make you feel, knowing you're turning tail like this? I mean, if your man wins, I'm sure you'll be chirping. Connor has already exposed you. In my book, you won't have a right to chirp if McCain wins. See son, the time for bravery isn't when the soldiers in front of you have already wiped out the enemy.

Maybe with a little more growing up and a few more hard times, you'll understand why those that are hurting in this economy and those that want to help them, like me, aren't seeing things the way you do.

So... Here's a direct question for you I bet you won't answer: Did you vote for Bush twice and are you proud of what he's accomplished?

5. I prefer to have a civil conversation with you. I am dissappointed you are grouping me in with Cracker. I have told him in a previous post that I prefer to take the high road and don't agree with his methods.

And I've already said I don't suffer fools very well. So there's that.

Sorry man, I can't sit back and let chumps like this ruin the next 4 to 8 years for my country and my son. I want someone in office who doesn't deliberately manufacture a war for my kid to die in. I want someone with an eye toward future technologies and who creates jobs in this country through innovation, so my son can have the opportunities I've had. And when someone comes in here and spews Sean Hannity / Rush Limbaugh talking points into threads and then has the audacity to claim "he's learned by having his eyes open" when he hasn't even taken the time to educate himself and develop an authentic opinion of his own... Yeah, I get a little nutty. These people have very nearly destroyed our country and they don't deserve my respect. They're a nation of DITTOHEADS parroting the party line. They're sheep being led by corporate interests bought and paid for by lobbyists. There isn't anyone in this country making less than $200,000 who if they voted their own best interest should vote for McCain. That means Obama would win by 90% at the polls. But they've been fooled for years! What actually got better under Bush? Point proven.

On the other hand, I've been quoting endorsements from respected Republicans. I've noted many times that I have a real respect for fiscal conservatives. But that isn't today's Republican Party! I've been posting links to Obama's actual agenda so people can make an educated decision, not crap from some spin site like Junior here has with BarkingMadCowSomething.com. I mean, compared to them, DrudgeReport is the New York FRICKEN Times!

And I've already said I don't suffer fools very well. So there's that.

Sorry man, I can't sit back and let chumps like this ruin the next 4 to 8 years for my country and my son. I want someone in office who doesn't deliberately manufacture a war for my kid to die in. I want someone with an eye toward future technologies and who creates jobs in this country through innovation, so my son can have the opportunities I've had. And when someone comes in here and spews Sean Hannity / Rush Limbaugh talking points into threads and then has the audacity to claim "he's learned by having his eyes open" when he hasn't even taken the time to educate himself and develop an authentic opinion of his own... Yeah, I get a little nutty. These people have very nearly destroyed our country and they don't deserve my respect. They're a nation of DITTOHEADS parroting the party line. They're sheep being led by corporate interests bought and paid for by lobbyists. There isn't anyone in this country making less than $200,000 who if they voted their own best interest should vote for McCain. That means Obama would win by 90% at the polls. But they've been fooled for years! What actually got better under Bush? Point proven.

On the other hand, I've been quoting endorsements from respected Republicans. I've noted many times that I have a real respect for fiscal conservatives. But that isn't today's Republican Party! I've been posting links to Obama's actual agenda so people can make an educated decision, not crap from some spin site like Junior here has with BarkingMadCowSomething.com. I mean, compared to them, DrudgeReport is the New York FRICKEN Times!

Understood. I agree with your politics just not your method of explaining it to others that disagree with you. We all need to live together in this country. Somehow we need to figure out a way to get along.