You gotta love Mike Brown

Bears4Ever_34

The man speaks the truth. He was interviewed after the game and said "The defense isn't what it used to be, we haven't figured it out obviously because it would have been fixed by now." He's the leader of the defense and I love what he says. He was the only guy who played physical all game long, and he seems to be the only player that doesn't give vague answers. I wish we had more Mike Browns on this team..

The man speaks the truth. He was interviewed after the game and said "The defense isn't what it used to be, we haven't figured it out obviously because it would have been fixed by now." He's the leader of the defense and I love what he says. He was the only guy who played physical all game long, and he seems to be the only player that doesn't give vague answers. I wish we had more Mike Browns on this team..

Maybe he can sucker punch Babich and take over the DC job.

It was a great interview.

Wonder where Tommie was? Didn't want to get in front of a microphone? What a tool.

Peace :dabears

lol Of course the d line isn't going to say anything today, because the Packers were able to destroy them physically in the run game. They can't blame the short pass game this week.

Love that TD where they pushed our entire defensive line into the endzone. Truly some of the worst line play I have seen. Ugh.

Peace :dabears

He's the only one that isn't still living in freakin lala land. You have Harris, Urlacher and the Interceptor (Vasher) sitting there living on merits instead of doing something. Reality is this defense is awful and if anyone remembers I've said that going all the way back to last season where I continued to talk about how shitty the D was.

He's the only one that isn't still living in freakin lala land. You have Harris, Urlacher and the Interceptor (Vasher) sitting there living on merits instead of doing something. Reality is this defense is awful and if anyone remembers I've said that going all the way back to last season where I continued to talk about how shitty the D was.

Exactly! After the game Url was quoted as saying something like "I know what we have here" in relation to his appreciation of the defence. Remember his arrogance when asked by the reporter after the Colts game about the upset? I wonder if he still has the same attitude, and sadly I reckon he does. I hope that the scheme has at least something to do with the problems, because if our players suck this bad we are in for a bad year or two at the very least, with a bunch of overpaid defensive players eating up cap space...

I get a sense Alex Brown cares from his interviews...but I'm not seeing it on the field.

One play proves nothing, but just as an observation, on that Packers goal line TD run, Alex Brown was the only one on the line to shed his man and shuffle down the line of scrimmage to get into positon to bring the RB down with no gain. Unfortunately, the entire rest of the line got destroyed and the RB was easily able to run somewhere else to get in for a TD, so it didn't matter.

Thanks for pointing that out.

At least the guy is giving it an effort. Spare him from the volcano!

One play proves nothing, but just as an observation, on that Packers goal line TD run, Alex Brown was the only one on the line to shed his man and shuffle down the line of scrimmage to get into positon to bring the RB down with no gain. Unfortunately, the entire rest of the line got destroyed and the RB was easily able to run somewhere else to get in for a TD, so it didn't matter.