McKie Out?

ChileBear

Brad Briggs at the SunTimes reports that Jason McKie left practice yesterday with and injured quad.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...-bsep29.article

That causes problems since he was our only FB on the 53 man squad. Jason Davis may be promoted from the PS, but that means that someone else will be cut or Vasher will be placed on the IR.

Hope Davis can block the hell out of the Williams' boys!

Brad Briggs at the SunTimes reports that Jason McKie left practice yesterday with and injured quad.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...-bsep29.article

That causes problems since he was our only FB on the 53 man squad. Jason Davis may be promoted from the PS, but that means that someone else will be cut or Vasher will be placed on the IR.

Hope Davis can block the hell out of the Williams' boys!

I would hope the staff had options ready just in case. I looked it up and Adams had played some blocking FB at SF. I would also suspect that any of the TEs could fill the role, however, Olson and Davis are not very good blockers.

Peace :dabears

I would hope the staff had options ready just in case. I looked it up and Adams had played some blocking FB at SF. I would also suspect that any of the TEs could fill the role, however, Olson and Davis are not very good blockers.

Peace :dabears

And Davis is still hurting, so he is not going to be pounding away at the Williams' Wall.