Oline is pathetic.

butkusrules

Oline should walk home after that display at the 4th and goal.

Also Im sick of turner outsmarting himself. He thinks he is being so damn tricky but he is predictable. D coordinators. just need to guess what ever play is the least likely to work to find a formation match. I mean seriously , you give it to the new fullback?

What about running to the outside more. Make that fatass williams twins run.

Lovie was dumb to call a timeout at the 4th and one too. We had that D tired. No reason to give them a breather.

How braindead must you be to keep pounding up the middle. Can we not get creative and run to the outside.. fake up the middle.. anything other than exactly what they know we are doing.

Turner definately needs to be tar'd and feathered.

Lovie too for letting him ..

and please.. how can we give up the longest play in NFL history.. I want to puke..

If that pathetic goal line attempt by us shows us anything, it shows that Duke Robinson is a must get for us. Pass rush is still a need, but we need someone who can actually get some movement in the middle for us. And yeah, we still need a FB, maybe 2. Sign Weaver, and draft Sutherland in the 5th or 6th. Also, most importantly, get an OC just specifically for goal line/short yardage situations. Turner is a smart offensive mind, but he is makes some of the biggest bonehead calls sometimes, and in goal line/short yardage situations he doesn't have a freakin clue.

I don't mind St. Clair at all, and he is a solid player, but after getting completely raped up the ass by Allen, Williams should be given a chance at LT.

The best is that st clair just gave an interview this week about how he was insulted that people would want him to be replaced by Williams or something along those lines.

Oline should walk home after that display at the 4th and goal.

Also Im sick of turner outsmarting himself. He thinks he is being so damn tricky but he is predictable. D coordinators. just need to guess what ever play is the least likely to work to find a formation match. I mean seriously , you give it to the new fullback?

What about running to the outside more. Make that fatass williams twins run.

Lovie was dumb to call a timeout at the 4th and one too. We had that D tired. No reason to give them a breather.

Going up against the leagues best run defense, and we manage to get 100+ on the ground, posting 4.0 avg. I'd say it was a decent run game.

Orton lost the game for us, nuff said. I'm a big Orton fan, but today's performance was unrealistically terrible. Not to mention our receivers shouldn't even be on the practice squad with the way they're playing.

But please, don't degrade the OLine for going up against the best DLine in the game. We're not the Giants you know, we're 32+ years old for the most part. I'd say the OLine wasn't the problem this game.

Going up against the leagues best run defense, and we manage to get 100+ on the ground, posting 4.0 avg. I'd say it was a decent run game.

Orton lost the game for us, nuff said. I'm a big Orton fan, but today's performance was unrealistically terrible. Not to mention our receivers shouldn't even be on the practice squad with the way they're playing.

But please, don't degrade the OLine for going up against the best DLine in the game. We're not the Giants you know, we're 32+ years old for the most part. I'd say the OLine wasn't the problem this game.

Kyle surely didn't help but he is not the reason we lost the game. Just look to Ron 'Brain Fart' Turner for his wonderful play calling on the 1 yd line and Charles 'was that my guy?' Tillman for giving up a 99 yd TD. The momentum completely turned in 2 minutes and the game was over. We were outscored 31-7 at that point.

I will agree with you that our WRs completely suck. No seperation and at least 6 drops on the night.

Peace :dabears

Orton does need some help though. A main reason there were so many picks was because Orton had little time in the pocket, and all of his receiver were blanketed. And when you are down like we were, you gotta force it.

We def need a WR I dont know how many drops were in that game but Orton never had a chance. In the first half he was hit receivers on the hands, Im surprised we didnt exploit Olsen enough but this loss is on the heads of the Orton and the WR's. St. Clair tried but i cant belive that left him on an island against one of the better pass rushers in the game. Really to rush over a hundred yards on the number 2 rushing defense you have to give the Oline some credit but Forte cant do it all.

Kyle surely didn't help but he is not the reason we lost the game. Just look to Ron 'Brain Fart' Turner for his wonderful play calling on the 1 yd line and Charles 'was that my guy?' Tillman for giving up a 99 yd TD. The momentum completely turned in 2 minutes and the game was over. We were outscored 31-7 at that point.

I will agree with you that our WRs completely suck. No seperation and at least 6 drops on the night.

Exactly. Hell, if we were going to run at their strength, then do it ALL four downs and use our best back, not the guy just pulled up from the PS. And why can't we bring in a big DL, ala Frig Perry, to lead block?

Chile,

You're thinking outside the box again! You kow that's not allowed with this staff!

Exactly. Hell, if we were going to run at their strength, then do it ALL four downs and use our best back, not the guy just pulled up from the PS. And why can't we bring in a big DL, ala Frig Perry, to lead block?

Chile,

You're thinking outside the box again! You kow that's not allowed with this staff!

I'm starting to think they don't even have a box that they can think in. Dam. We get the ball on the one yrd line and it turns out to be a Berrian TD, game over. Lovie should have resigned right there or committed hari kari, along with his honorable staff! <_>

Anthony Adams done it in SF

The majority of those yards were on three runs. I think it was a total of nearly 70 yards. For the most part the OL did jack-$*@% against the Vikings DL. Look at the average without those three carries and you'll see how consistently the OL did a good job.

I think it's much more likely that those three runs are an abberation, and the Vikings made mistakes or lost gap-responsibility.

For instance, on the first long run two Vikings' players (#42 & #52) took horrible angles. Normally, that play is stuffed for a minimal gain. It was more a Viking mistake than a Bears' OL success.

Besides, if the OL REALLY did their job, they wouldn't have been stoned 3 of 4 downs on the 1 yard line.

The majority of those yards were on three runs. I think it was a total of nearly 70 yards. For the most part the OL did jack-$*@% against the Vikings DL. Look at the average without those three carries and you'll see how consistently the OL did a good job.

I think it's much more likely that those three runs are an abberation, and the Vikings made mistakes or lost gap-responsibility.

For instance, on the first long run two Vikings' players (#42 & #52) took horrible angles. Normally, that play is stuffed for a minimal gain. It was more a Viking mistake than a Bears' OL success.

Can that not be said often though? Everyone has talked about how AP tore us up, right? He had 131 yard (4.6 avg) and a score. But what happens when we take away his big breakaway run? Take out that 59 yarder, and he had only 72 yards rushing and a weak arce 2.6 ypc avg.

Take a look at most scoreboards, and I think you will find the same. I have NO issue if you want to say our OL looked like crap, but by trying to rip the OL, IMHO you at the same time minimize what Forte did by saying it was more an abberation or Viking mistakes that led to his yards, rather than good, solid runs.

Can that not be said often though? Everyone has talked about how AP tore us up, right? He had 131 yard (4.6 avg) and a score. But what happens when we take away his big breakaway run? Take out that 59 yarder, and he had only 72 yards rushing and a weak arce 2.6 ypc avg.

Take a look at most scoreboards, and I think you will find the same. I have NO issue if you want to say our OL looked like crap, but by trying to rip the OL, IMHO you at the same time minimize what Forte did by saying it was more an abberation or Viking mistakes that led to his yards, rather than good, solid runs.

Hey, that's what I was going to say!!!! ;) Remember Barry Sanders? He was notorious for that. He would have 8 or 9 runs of 2 yds or less then rip off a 50 yd run. That's how it works much of the time.