I would like Lovie to explain....

Connorbear

Why was Adrian Peterson (Minessota's) in the game with the game decided with 8 minutes to go? I was shocked that he didn't end up breaking a bone or something by the end of the game.

I absolutely agree. I was saying that very thing in the chatroom. With 4 minutes to go, after the last Orton pick, Peterson ran the ball 2 or 3 times. How stupid is that? If I was a Viking fan, I would be livid.

Peace :dabears

screw it, I don't think this is an issue....

I would like him to explain not going with the no huddle and his lackadaisical approach to football

Not an issue until he blows out a knee being sacked by Allen. Absolutely stupid.

I agree with you on the no huddle as well.

I would like the players to explain why they played one of the most uninspired games for first place I have ever seen. Terrible.

In my mind there are at least 9 players that need to be replaced going into next year.

Don't forget to mention we need a whole new coaching staff as well.

Games like these are clear indicators that Lovie, and all the coaches for that matter, don't have the team on their side. When your team plays like heartless peices of crap for the most part, especially in big divisional games like tonight and vs. Green Bay, you know you need to make a change.

How about we get a coach who actually has some passion, will motivate the players once in a while, and not stand on the sidelines with the deer in the headlights stare.

Don't forget to mention we need a whole new coaching staff as well.

Games like these are clear indicators that Lovie, and all the coaches for that matter, don't have the team on their side. When your team plays like heartless peices of crap for the most part, especially in big divisional games like tonight and vs. Green Bay, you know you need to make a change.

How about we get a coach who actually has some passion, will motivate the players once in a while, and not stand on the sidelines with the deer in the headlights stare.

I got one for you, Bill Cower.

I got one for you, Bill Cower.

Sadly, the only way we make such a big change is if we get rid of Angelo as well, and that ain't happening. It'd be awesome if we shock the world and do something like the Dolphins did last and sign someone like Parcells to be the head of football operations, have him work hand in hand with the GM of his choice, and go on from there. A very important aspect of having a great football team is having cohesiveness and understanding from the Head Coach to the GM to the upper management or whatever you'd call it.

Good luck with that. $10 million a yr plus the cost of eating Lovie's salary - not gonna happen. We will end up with a first time coach after next yr.

Well, next year will be Lovie and JA's final year to either make a vast improvement or see ya later. I'm kind of hoping for the later because I just don't see Lovie and JA being able to take us to the next level of being a playoff contender year in and year out.

Understood. Knowing the reality of this organization, I'll take Ron Rivera after next yr.

Not sure if he'd want to return, especially if JA is still here. Also, he's likely first in line to replace the likely soon-to-be fired Norv Turner.

Not sure if he'd want to return, especially if JA is still here. Also, he's likely first in line to replace the likely soon-to-be fired Norv Turner.

It wasn't JA who ran him out of town. That was Lovie's doing. I would love to see him get the SD job. I knew that Norv would screw the pooch from day 1 - some things never change.

Well, next year will be Lovie and JA's final year to either make a vast improvement or see ya later. I'm kind of hoping for the later because I just don't see Lovie and JA being able to take us to the next level of being a playoff contender year in and year out.

so we have another year of complete and utter disappointment to look forward to. woo!

THis team is just not good.

The players have the ability, but aren't getting it done. To me, it's the coaches' responsibility to have this team ready to play. They were not ready to play. Another failure by Smith & staff...

I eagerly await 2 years form now when we get a new staff.

I would like the players to explain why they played one of the most uninspired games for first place I have ever seen. Terrible.

In my mind there are at least 9 players that need to be replaced going into next year.

THis team is just not good.

The players have the ability, but aren't getting it done. To me, it's the coaches' responsibility to have this team ready to play. They were not ready to play. Another failure by Smith & staff...

I eagerly await 2 years form now when we get a new staff.

I agree to a point. The coaches most certainly need to hold the players more accountable for bad play.

But the players are professionals. This is not college, where I would agree that it is more the coaches responsibility to have the team ready. These dudes are getting paid. In some cases, more than they are worth. i

I hear you.

But you can't replace a 53 man roster. A new coaching staff's far easier...

I agree to a point. The coaches most certainly need to hold the players more accountable for bad play.

But the players are professionals. This is not college, where I would agree that it is more the coaches responsibility to have the team ready. These dudes are getting paid. In some cases, more than they are worth. i