HESTER F%&$ING SUCKS!!!

CrackerDog

I'm sick of his BS. He can't run the right routes... He can't return kicks... And now he can't even field a friggen punt!

He's a guy who got the big check and started to play it safe. He's a pussy! I say bench his ass for a few games until he gets his head straight. I know we don't have anything else, really, at WR, but I'm sick of Hester's lack of production. He's got no heart.

I really hate to say it but....I told you so. The Bears should have traded Hester when they had the chance. Especially when he had that mysterious "rib" injury back during the preseason (or whatever). He is only going to decline. His value was at an optimum then and is since....lost.

I'm sick of his BS. He can't run the right routes... He can't return kicks... And now he can't even field a friggen punt!

He's a guy who got the big check and started to play it safe. He's a pussy! I say bench his ass for a few games until he gets his head straight. I know we don't have anything else, really, at WR, but I'm sick of Hester's lack of production. He's got no heart.

I really hate to say it but....I told you so. The Bears should have traded Hester when they had the chance. Especially when he had that mysterious "rib" injury back during the preseason (or whatever). He is only going to decline. His value was at an optimum then and is since....lost.

Holy @#$%. We agree on something :)

Chad Johnson was always considered their #1, and I actually think he was. But w/o a QB who can work the deep ball, that offense became all about TJ.

To me, TJ is the ideal WR for us. He gets seperation. He runs solid routes. He uses his body well to shield defenders. He goes up and gets the ball, rather than letting it come to him. He is aware of the field, and knows where the 1st down marker is. The only thing he may lack is down field speed, BUT I would argue having a go-to WR like TJ allows other WRs to to work downfield far better.

plus, I dont remember TJ ever being any sort of distraction like Moose or Johnson. I'd love for JA to get TJ but I'd be shocked if he actually had the balls to.

I'm not ready to give up on Hester. I think he can still be at least a good #2 and maybe #1 but he is not there.

This is only his first full year he's had to concentrate primarily on playing WR...ever. In college he never had one position and his first 2 years in Chicago, he was a returner first and WR second. This year he's a WR first and returner 2nd and only doing punts now. If he's still dropping balls like a drunk hooker next year and messing up routes, then I'll be on the 'Hester Sucks' wagon. until then... :cheers

I'm honestly going to hold judgement until we get a better coaching staff... Something tells me this guy would be lights out in NE...

I'm not ready to give up on Hester. I think he can still be at least a good #2 and maybe #1 but he is not there.

This is only his first full year he's had to concentrate primarily on playing WR...ever. In college he never had one position and his first 2 years in Chicago, he was a returner first and WR second. This year he's a WR first and returner 2nd and only doing punts now. If he's still dropping balls like a drunk hooker next year and messing up routes, then I'll be on the 'Hester Sucks' wagon. until then... :cheers

I'm honestly going to hold judgement until we get a better coaching staff... Something tells me this guy would be lights out in NE...

yea, if Turner and the other offensive coaches had have a friggen clue, I bet Hester would be doing better. not to mention Bennett would actually get a chance to do something.

Don't hold your breath. ;)

You do realize that NE that one of the top 3 staffs in the league and most players with talent should be lights out there.

Peace :dabears

I've been practicing free diving, so I'm working on it! ;)

Point well made... But why do we have to settle for far less? (Other than management has chosen so...)

Don't hold your breath. ;)

You do realize that NE that one of the top 3 staffs in the league and most players with talent should be lights out there.

The improvement in Hester's performance at WR this year versus last year is huge. He's still not where he needs to be but he can run routes this year. Last year he was flat out clueless what to do on offense. If we can get the same step up next year he'll be a good #2 WR for us. I said good not great but right now IMO he's more a #3 WR for us.

The improvement in Hester's performance at WR this year versus last year is huge. He's still not where he needs to be but he can run routes this year. Last year he was flat out clueless what to do on offense. If we can get the same step up next year he'll be a good #2 WR for us. I said good not great but right now IMO he's more a #3 WR for us.

I think we went into the year asking him to do way, way too much. They should have taken kickoffs away from him much earlier. He has shown drastic improvement at WR for us and I agree he could be a solid #2 someday. The problem at this time is the rest of the WRs that are in the rotation suck. We need 2 to 3 new WRs in the rotation.