Bears @ Texans 12-28

Ed Hochuli 3:16

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allowing the Texans to move too easily. Blown assignment for a TD? Come on guys. This is the final week, get the assignments down. And letting them march all the way down the field after Maynard drops a great punt is frustrating, again!

Boy I'm sure the Bears are wishing Tillman would give them that money he got from that huge contract right about now, he's horrible. 14-10 Texans. LOL

Another blown cover by Tillman.

Get a clue. It's the cover-2. You still don't know that Tillman stays to pick up a pass in the flat or a screen and it's the safety's job to get the WR deep? My lord. That was all on Manning. He's playing an absolute s**t game so far.

Why did we take Manning out of the nickel role? Was he playing too good there? I think we've all realized safety is not his position.

Agreed. Steltz won't get it done and just doesn't have good enough speed...yet. Until then, we must address the FS position in the first 3 rounds of the draft.

Get a clue. It's the cover-2. You still don't know that Tillman stays to pick up a pass in the flat or a screen and it's the safety's job to get the WR deep? My lord. That was all on Manning. He's playing an absolute s**t game so far.

Have you been watching him lately? Or in this game at all? He's been awful! He gives up a crucial 3rd and 10 play for 16 yards and then gives up the TD to end the drive. Manning was at fault on the long TD but Tillman is playing like garbage today.. actually since week 5. How does one look like a pro bowler the first 4 weeks of the season and then look like a bottom of the line Corner the rest of the season? He was causing fumbles like no other and now he can't cover Bobby Wade. WTF?