Forte 26 carries 115 yards 1 TD 7 catches 80 yards 1TD

Robbie gould 1-1 FGM 36 yrds

Texans score 7 off orton's t/o as

Schaub 20-29 265 1 td

Johnson 8 rec 120yrds

Daniels 5 rec 70 yrds 1td

Slaton 18 carries for 90 yrds

Final score Bears 17 Texans 14

Our defense gives up a lot of yards, but only allows 2 scores and the running game is too much for houston to handle. I also predict that Olsen will come up with a game saving catch on 3rd and long as kyle has turned to him in tough times lately.

Honestly, with Brown out, I can't see us winning this game. I'm going to stand by my prediction in the opener of the thread just because (as SoxFan1 says) it's been good mojo, but I think we'll lose something like 35-21 now.

The key is Andre Johnson. David Haugh was on ESPN1000 here today and said a stat that when Johnson catches 10 or more balls, they're 6-2, but when he catches 9 or less, they're 2-5.

If we lose this game because of our inability to stop Andre Johnson it will not be because of Mike Brown's absence, it will because our CBs fail to cover or because they are asked to cover for too long do to no pass rush. Mike Brown's play has slipped considerably so I am not even sure he will be missed as much as usual in the run defense. I like Mike Brown and he is one of my favorite players but in reality he is not the player he was in the past.

I think NY will beat Minny. Probably 28 to 14. I see Minny choking again.

Unfortunately, I see us choking too. We played awful at home last game and there's really nothing that make me think it'll turn around agasint a decent Houston team. I think it'll be close though.

HOU 27 CHI 24

We have it in us to kick butt...but we really haven't seen it all year. Will we see it now?

Orton: 14-25, 198 yards, 1 TD

Forte: 23 carries, 141 yards, 2 TD, 6 catches, 53 yards

Gould: 3/3 FG

Bears 30-26

Giants 27-17

I think NY will beat Minny. Probably 28 to 14. I see Minny choking again.

Unfortunately, I see us choking too. We played awful at home last game and there's really nothing that make me think it'll turn around agasint a decent Houston team. I think it'll be close though.

HOU 27 CHI 24

We have it in us to kick butt...but we really haven't seen it all year. Will we see it now?

I see us winning this one 31-24. I think that Orton and Forte will have solid games.

I also think that our only hope is for NY to beat Minny, which I think they will. I don't see us squeezing in as a widlcard, cause the Bucs are going to beat up on Oakland.

I hope you're right Chile!

I see us winning this one 31-24. I think that Orton and Forte will have solid games.

I also think that our only hope is for NY to beat Minny, which I think they will. I don't see us squeezing in as a widlcard, cause the Bucs are going to beat up on Oakland.

I actually think our defense will step up! However I'm afraid that our offense will stink it up and put the D in bad situations. Brown has never been a great cover guy and we've done a pretty good job in rush defense this year. Andre Johnson is the key obviously. Get pressure on the quarterback and we have a good chance of winning this game. I will be watching the Minnesota game like a hawk. If we make the playoffs it will be great!