This might be the happiest day of my life!

Chitownhustla

I'm speachless, most exciting move in franchise history. Wow, unbelievable. I want to buy his jersey now, like right now.

Funny story, i swear to god this is true. I went to Pro Jersey in Downers Grove yesterday and asked the guy how long it would take to get a Cutler jersey, Both guys behind the counter said we aint getting him he's going to Washington. We joked back and forth and i left saying I'll be back to order it up. I called those guys today and they started laughing their asses off!!!

You had me at "Cutler to the Bears"

And I thought this was going to be a boring offseason. Seeing so many big name guys go elsewhere while we swap O-linmen with the Browns, pick up a few scraps here and there then this bomb drops and now we've added Pace, All we need is one or two playmakers at the WR position and Chicago could have it'self an offense that is actually dangerous to other teams rather than to us. We could possibly field and offense that will take pressure off the Defense and give them a chance to rest between possessions. I bet they are getting excited too. It's so much easier to work your arse off to get the ball back for the offense when you have confidence that you won't be back on the field 4 plays later. I have to think that some of our Defensive woes are in part due to frustration and fatigue it's a long season and when you are often the only thing keeping the team in the game hoping and praying that the offense finally steps up and pulls it's weight I can see how it would be tough to maintain your intensity and enthusiasm.

I admit I fully expected us to sorta sleep walk through the rest of the offseason, have an ok draft, and enter the season hoping that things would resolve themselves on the field. I did not expect us to enter the season with Kyle Orton not being our starter, let alone not even on our roster. The QB I saw leaving was Rex I didn't think that both would gone.

So at this point

QB's are Cutler, Hanie, and Basenez

WR's are Hester, Bennet, Davis, Rideau, Broussard, Aromashodu

TE's are Clark, Davis, Mines, and Olsen.

We still need to pick up one or two playmakers at the WR spot.

I can't wait till opening day when Da Bears go to GB and cut the cheese.

I can't say it's the happiest day in my life, it's 3rd. (After my daughter being born healthy and the '85 Bears winning it all)

That being said, I'm completely out of sorts. My view of the world has made a dramatic shift that is taking some time to reconcile.

I'm all a-twitter - and I tweeted that immediately btw.

Wow. Just Wow. Really?!? Wow. Holy crap. Wow. Really?!? Wow.

I'm feeling pretty satisfied with all of the support I've shown Angelo over the years.

Just a quick add on anecdote, yesterday I was at the tobacco shop buying a carton of smokes and noticed that they had Bears bic lighters. Now I'm not normally a superstitious guy and usually buy my bic lighters in bulk at Wal-mart, but I figured that some karmic support of the Bears was in order in hopes we could get Cutler. I'm not saying it's related, but it feels really good nonetheless.

Funny story, i swear to god this is true. I went to Pro Jersey in Downers Grove yesterday and asked the guy how long it would take to get a Cutler jersey, Both guys behind the counter said we aint getting him he's going to Washington. We joked back and forth and i left saying I'll be back to order it up. I called those guys today and they started laughing their asses off!!!

That is awesome

Can you grab another one tomorrow? he need to sign Holt!

Just a quick add on anecdote, yesterday I was at the tobacco shop buying a carton of smokes and noticed that they had Bears bic lighters. Now I'm not normally a superstitious guy and usually buy my bic lighters in bulk at Wal-mart, but I figured that some karmic support of the Bears was in order in hopes we could get Cutler. I'm not saying it's related, but it feels really good nonetheless.

I have been repeating things like "is this Real Life" "why is this happening to me" "Is this going to be like this forever" ?????

Borroweds those lines from "david after dentist" video on youtube but I was speaking with a Darth Vader voice!

Absoultuley can't beleive this came true"""

I called all my friends after I saw it on Facebook and confirmed it on the Bears website and said to them all, Man Have I Got A Major Boner For Football. I Have Such A Woody That I Wish That We Were Quickly Approaching July 22nd And That Training Camp Was Opening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today has to be one of the best days in the history of Bears football that I am able to ever remember besides the success of 1985!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cutler in house and Pace as well, looks like we most definitely should be the team to beat in the NFC North!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMI...but I hear ya! ;)

I called all my friends after I saw it on Facebook and confirmed it on the Bears website and said to them all, Man Have I Got A Major Boner For Football. I Have Such A Woody That I Wish That We Were Quickly Approaching July 22nd And That Training Camp Was Opening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today has to be one of the best days in the history of Bears football that I am able to ever remember besides the success of 1985!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cutler in house and Pace as well, looks like we most definitely should be the team to beat in the NFC North!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!