At 119, it's D.J. Moore

Clawhammer

I didn't want a CB, but hard to argue against the value of the pick. Was considered a potential 1st rounder until a weak 40 time dropped him, but that knock is more negated in our zone scheme.

I am not in favor of the Melton pick, but otherwise, we have gotten incredible value. Gilbert was easily considered a 2nd round prospect, who we got in the 3rd. At one point, there was discussion of Iglesias for our 2nd round pick, and while that was likely always considered a reach, not many felt he would fall to where we got him. And DJ Moore was considered a late 1st/early 2nd until the weak 40 time, and again, reflects incredible value.

We may not all agree on the need aspect of this draft, but from a value standpoint, we are looking as good as any team out there.

Great pick!!!!!!!

He reminds me of Rashad Johnson in that he's one helluva a player but lacks ideal size & speed.

It'll be interesting to see where we play him. I'm guessing he dropped since teams don't view him as being able to match up against taller WR's. Do we play him at nickel-back? Strong safety???

I didn't want a CB, but hard to argue against the value of the pick. Was considered a potential 1st rounder until a weak 40 time dropped him, but that knock is more negated in our zone scheme.

I am not in favor of the Melton pick, but otherwise, we have gotten incredible value. Gilbert was easily considered a 2nd round prospect, who we got in the 3rd. At one point, there was discussion of Iglesias for our 2nd round pick, and while that was likely always considered a reach, not many felt he would fall to where we got him. And DJ Moore was considered a late 1st/early 2nd until the weak 40 time, and again, reflects incredible value.

We may not all agree on the need aspect of this draft, but from a value standpoint, we are looking as good as any team out there.

We are starting to sound like NE, middle round picks of valve. I think we are headed in the right direction with this draft.

Great value pick. Could potentially be a good nickle back. Hey, maybe we might decide to move him to wideout if corner doesn't work out.

Or does he play Safety?

Or do we now move Tillman or Vasher to Safety?

Gives us some interesting scenerios.

more sense to move Vasher to FS and leave payne at SS. Keep tillman at CB with Mcbride and stick the kid at Nickel, he is a ball hawk. Anything will be better then manning at the position. At least a very good upgrade. Manning and Hester and Knox on KR " Which way did he go, Which way did he go?"