Is the season here yet???!!!!!!!!

Chitownhustla

I can't wait any longer!! F#$K $H%T F%^K!!!!!

Haha just blowing off some steam.

I'm listening to some Blues Brothers right now getting jacked up!

I can smell brats, burgers and lots of Miller Lite right around the corner, boys it's going to be great!

Almost. Just a bit longer. Be patient! You can tell it is getting closer by the increased number of posts here. About time! LOL

I can't wait any longer!! F#$K $H%T F%^K!!!!!

Haha just blowing off some steam.

I'm listening to some Blues Brothers right now getting jacked up!

I can smell brats, burgers and lots of Miller Lite right around the corner, boys it's going to be great!

lt will be here before you know it and over before you want it to be.

Peace :dabears

• 2 weeks later...

I am so there with all you guys. I have been jonesing since we got Cutler and it seems that they are attempting to make the right changes to have a more successful season that last season. The hard part is that TC is only eight days away and then we'll be into the season before we know it and then it will all end once again as we start 2010. It is insane and the sooner the better. Hell, I even bought a Cutler jersey because I am so amped for football!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm right there with ya! I've got to hold out one more weekend for my Cutler jersey! I made the wife get it for me for my brithday!

I am so there with all you guys. I have been jonesing since we got Cutler and it seems that they are attempting to make the right changes to have a more successful season that last season. The hard part is that TC is only eight days away and then we'll be into the season before we know it and then it will all end once again as we start 2010. It is insane and the sooner the better. Hell, I even bought a Cutler jersey because I am so amped for football!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last year we went into the season with a rookie running back and kyle orton as our qb and this year we are going in with the number 2 rated fantasy player at RB, pro bowl qb and HOF left tackle. I think Im officially more excited for this season than I was for the one following the Super Bowl.

With TC coming up soon we will finally have some new Bears news and footage to dissect, and analyze and after that analysis has been and analysised we'll have preseason and the then the roster cut downs before we know it we'll be glued to our sets or our seats if we're at the game to watch the Bears open on prime time at GB.

I know that I will be there cheering my Bears on in the final stretch of the season for the December 28th Monday Night game against the queens. Vinkings may have Favre but at that point in the season he'll be in the I'm going to retire since my seasons gone to crap mode.

I may even see if I might be able to work it out to go to the 8/22 preseason game against the Giants and not sell those tickets. How cool would it be to see Cutler's first action as a Bears QB and his first completion as a Bear hopefully his first TD pass as a Bear.