Bobby Wade says Urlacher thinks Cutler's a "pu**y"

sprout

He is still upset that he wasn't able to get a real QB and he is jealous.

According tp pft.com Harris replied with:

"[urlacher] didn't say that u guys are full of it and tell bobby wade will see about that....."

I want to believe Wade is starting s*** but he's Urlacher's best friend. I don't think he'd go make this up.

670 is reporting that Urlacher went after Cutler after an OTA. David Haugh, however, is shooting that story down.

The SCORE is also reporting there's a 3rd party that's the cause of the friction . . . (they mentioned that a previous caller was 100% correct and made jokes about balls flying past Urlacher's head . . . I have no idea what that meant.

I personally believe that:

1. It's 100% true

2. It really doesn't matter.

I don't give a damn if they don't like each other. Especially since neither will be on the field at the same time.

I personally believe that:

1. It's 100% true

2. It really doesn't matter.

I don't give a damn if they don't like each other. Especially since neither will be on the field at the same time.

Agree. If Cutler can get the job done and Url can lead the D as he used to do, then BFD!

This is not a big deal at all. I call people a pussy all the time. Doesn't mean I think any less of them. Who knows what Urlacher meant when he said that. He could have said it jokingly. Bobby Wade can freak off. Bitter that Sage Rosenfels is your QB big guy?

I find it hard to believe that anyone would believe Urlacher to be stupid enough to make such a statement to anyone, even a friend, especially a friend playing for the Vikings. It seems some would just prefer to trash Urlacher. If he says the allegation is untrue, I tend to believe him. The Score said they have a reliable source inside the Bears that totally discredited the rumor about him and Cutler going at it in OTAs. It seems someone from the outside just wants to screw the Bears by starting trouble with false rumors.

On a side note, when I played defense our DC use to tell us all players on offense were p***ys. LOL

I find it hard to believe that anyone would believe Urlacher to be stupid enough to make such a statement to anyone, even a friend, especially a friend playing for the Vikings. It seems some would just prefer to trash Urlacher. If he says the allegation is untrue, I tend to believe him. The Score said they have a reliable source inside the Bears that totally discredited the rumor about him and Cutler going at it in OTAs. It seems someone from the outside just wants to screw the Bears by starting trouble with false rumors.

On a side note, when I played defense our DC use to tell us all players on offense were p***ys. LOL

everyone is so used to qb's drama in Chicago this is the way they are going to have something to talk about.

it's crazy we r going into training camp with no qb issues and it just feels odd!!

can someone slap me i may freak out

The SCORE also had two sources saying that it may not have been at the OTA's, but at somepoint Urlacher went after Cutler.

The SCORE also "unofficially" said a woman was involved. Is that hard to believe?

I like how Bobby Wade prefaced it by saying, "I don't want to get him in trouble, BUT . . . " Him dropping that line reminded me of all the fumbles he used to drop.

Either way, one guy going after another is no big deal, and neither is the "p" word.

The last time we had a player conflict like this we went to the Super Bowl (Thanks Cedric).

Even if it's stupid, I'm just happy the SCORE is talking about football.

Come on, Pix. Its hard to believe Url said something stupid. When has the guy said anything smart?

I've grown tired of Url's act. The whole "pay me" and then play mediocre is old. This defense needs a leader, so he needs to put up or shut up.

If he is mad that Cutler is the talk of the town or whatever junior high bullcrap he is doing, he needs to get over it.

Sorry, but that just the way I feel about it.

And there is a difference between calling people stuff to their face and saying it to your "Viking" friend.

Urlacher was defensive POY in 2005 and a finalist in 2006. So far all Cutler's done is work hard & get drunk with Olsen. I only mention that cause it's easy to jump on the Cutler band-wagon.

Come on, Pix. Its hard to believe Url said something stupid. When has the guy said anything smart?

I've grown tired of Url's act. The whole "pay me" and then play mediocre is old. This defense needs a leader, so he needs to put up or shut up.

Agreed 100%. His erratic behavior is starting to remind me of Favre. Except #54 ain't never won a Super Bowl and he don't have a street named after him.

If he is mad that Cutler is the talk of the town or whatever junior high bullcrap he is doing, he needs to get over it.

Urlacher said it never happened. Not true IMO, but that implies he'll get over it.

And there is a difference between calling people stuff to their face and saying it to your "Viking" friend.

Have you ever seen an old friend/colleague and proceed to talk smack about somebody you both know? Much like an old woman who gossips, I'm guilty of it . . . and most people have at some point or another. The fact that were talking about Urlacher calling him a pussy is laughable. I'm just happy to have anything to talk about on the eve of TC. If this story goes much further I'll be ticked.

Sorry, but that just the way I feel about it.

BFD. That's about all I can say. The world is so political correct these days people get all bent out of shape over every little thing. I bet back in 85 at least once a week someone in the Bears locker room called someone else a pussy. If the O and D get a little animosity going in camp good for us because that's competition and quite honestly both sides of the ball have lots of room for improvement. Strap 'em up and go hit each other it will only make us better.

Just listened to it im calling B.S. This is just Wade being bitter.

To further my point about Wade being jealous look at this list of QB's he has work with.

2003 Chris Chandler and Kordell Stewart

2004 Jonathan Quinn, Craig Krenzel and Chad Hutchinson

2005 Kyle Orton and Rex Grossman

2006 Kerry Collins and Vince Young

2007 Tavaris Jackson

2008 Tavaris Jackson and Gus Ferrotte.

Ouch that is a pretty sad list. Who is the best QB to throw him a ball??? lol

Bobby Wade??? Who put a mike in front of that pos? If I was looking for thoughts on fumbling punts, then I would talk to him. Otherwise, forget it.

Peace :dabears

Hope he has the guts to go over the middle when we play Minnesota...I mean if he gets on the field.

Hope he has the guts to go over the middle when we play Minnesota...I mean if he gets on the field.

Yep, all he is trying to do is stir the pot and try and get us distracted. He should worry more about the distractions in the MIN camp after Farve re-re-re-retired and with their savior Harvin still not signed.