Johnny Knox

adam

I don't think there's any doubt he makes this team. Dual threat at PR/KR and WR. He'd never stay on the practice squad after tonight, some team would at least pick him up to be their PR/KR.

Yeah, it was just nice to see all the big plays, even if it was against the Browns.

Wait til you see 4 WR with Knox, Hester, and DA who is another sub 4.4 WR. For kicks let's go with an empty backfield and put Olsen out there too, he can either stay in and pass protect or run a pass route. I like the idea of keeping him in pass protection and let the fast guys run around a bit and see what Cutler finds.

Wait til you see 4 WR with Knox, Hester, and DA who is another sub 4.4 WR. For kicks let's go with an empty backfield and put Olsen out there too, he can either stay in and pass protect or run a pass route. I like the idea of keeping him in pass protection and let the fast guys run around a bit and see what Cutler finds.

Wow - I never knew DA was that fast.

So for the entire preseason, Knox has 5 catches for 127 yards, and a 25.4 YPC. He'd have another catch for at least 30 if Hanie hadn't underthrown that one pass in the Browns game last night. Knox got behind both DBs, Hanie just needed to get the ball about 10 yards further down the field. I know it's preseason and all, but I'm thinking Knox could be a steal. From what I saw, he has great hands, runs the right routes, adjusts well to the ball, can break some tackles, has a little bit of shake-and-bake in the open field...he looks like a real receiver.

Ludicrous! But I'd love to see it!