Bears blacklisted Benson?

ChileBear

His dumbass got him blacklisted. I'm glad to see he's turned it around cause he made me look at least a little bit smart when I defended him and talked about how he could be a franchise running back.

Especially when some still talked about how Mike Williams would have been the better pick.

Benson was an immature dumbass that made mistakes, but he seems to have learned a bit from his mistakes. He still talks to much though and I hope the Bears stick it to him this weekend.

Just look at the game tapes (watch the Super Bowl) and forget all the other BS. Benson was a complete bust as the #4 pick. The Bears traded TJ to make Benson the feature back and he did not produce.

2005 - Jones 1300+ yds

2006 - Jones 1200+ yds

2007 - Benson 674 yds

2008 - Forte 1200+ yds

I am sorry, that is not on the team.

Benson averaged over 4 yards per carry his first two years with us if I'm not mistaken. Then our offensive line got old and slower and when he was inserted as the starter he couldn't do anything. His only real production for us was our Super bowl run. He and TJ were a nice combo but then he pussied out in the super bowl and got "injured". He's not a tough player and didn't fit with the Bears.

Benson averaged over 4 yards per carry his first two years with us if I'm not mistaken. Then our offensive line got old and slower and when he was inserted as the starter he couldn't do anything. His only real production for us was our Super bowl run. He and TJ were a nice combo but then he pussied out in the super bowl and got "injured". He's not a tough player and didn't fit with the Bears.

Random thoughts.

I'll never forget when Cedric pulled himself out of the Superbowl. That was impressive. Also , does anyone remember hearing Lovie tell Benson to gain weight in the off season? Cedric loses wight and now he runs better. It seems like the Bears are always telling RBs to gain weight.

Benson looked like Forte does now.BTW he blackballed himself with his antics off the field and lack of production on it. Like it was said the Bears traded TJ to give this guy the ball and he couldn't man up. He was fine as long as there was another guy carrying the load. He is just another bad 1st round RB pick the Bears have taken recently(Salaam,Enis). They have gotten more mileage out of the guys they have gotten in round 2 (A-Train and Forte).

Actually, it seems Bears coaches of late are always trying to put square pegs in round holes...

Random thoughts.

I'll never forget when Cedric pulled himself out of the Superbowl. That was impressive. Also , does anyone remember hearing Lovie tell Benson to gain weight in the off season? Cedric loses wight and now he runs better. It seems like the Bears are always telling RBs to gain weight.