Bears @ Cincinnati Game Thread

Ed Hochuli 3:16

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On EVERY play, both running and passing, the OL is letting someone get in Cutler's face, or at least getting a hand on him. NOW will people listen about this OL? It was the #1 need before the draft, and before the season, but all I heard was stuff about the WRs and other positions. This team succeeds and fails with the OL.

Want to disgust yourself? Play the game I'm playing...

On every play I isolate, and completely focus on Omilaye. I watch him get destroyed when he doesn't get help from Kreutz. Then I remind myself he is making a ton of money to suck more at his job than I have ever even come close to sucking at ANY job.

Love how the replay of Payne's personal foul, which it was, was a direct result of a jersey hold by OchoCinco...easy on the slo-mo to see the jersey pull in his hand.

And the very next play the LT gets away with a hold again.

This has been on of the worst officiated games I've ever seen. The Bears are getting killed, and would be losing without this stuff, but with it they don't stand a chance.

When does JA get the blame? Honestly, it was great bringing in Cutler. But Omiyale is awful at his current position of RG, Kreutz is old, Pace is f***ing awful (I see why the Rams couldn't use him), Garza is average, and Williams isn't very good.

Ron Turner is using Olsen like he's f***ing Alge Crumpler. Hey dips***, he's 6'6 and he runs like a deer.

What about this f***ing DL? I thought Marinelli was supposed to be like the Holy Lord Savior? Harris is just as bad as last year, Ogunleye and Alex Brown have been MIA for the past 2 weeks, and we traded a 2nd round pick for Gaines Adams yet he doesn't see the field except to block opposing teams' extra points.

Kevin Payne just blows a** and Bowman is getting toasted out there.