Bears @ Cincinnati Game Thread

Ed Hochuli 3:16

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You and I are definitleyon the same page...

OUST Smith at season's end or we continue to waste Cutler for 2 more years.

I thought the coach's job was to bring out the best in the players, but here it appears the exact opposite. Look at what benson is doing to us... prime example! Cutler, a pro-bowl qb looks horrid. The ENTIRE staff needs to go rebuild the coaching staff starting with a bill cowher signing. Never liked lovie, he's a follower, not a leader. His defense is one of the most predictible in the league. Chico is what made the defense good it was never lovie. Virginia needs to man up and throw lovie out the door after the season b/c this will make the third straight year of not making the playoffs. We haven't done squat since lovie's decision to let chico go. Coincidence? I THINK NOT! Face it the season is done. GB has a game lead on us and minny still has two on us. Hate to be pesimistic but anyone who thinks this team is capable of turning it around is drinking too much kool-aid. Could happen if lovie made some changes on the o-line but he doesn't have the balls. Pretty sad when I rank him at the jauron level

Rex Cutler strikes again! I guess Chicago is where quarterbacks go to die.... That's 10 TD's and 10 INt's now for Cutler. So much for the pro bowl.

You gotta be kidding, dude.

1) The defense MADE the Bears pass by getting torched by Palmer.

2) The offensive line gave Cutler nearly no time to pass.

Put those two things together, and three interceptions is pretty minimal.