Bears @ Cincinnati Game Thread

Ed Hochuli 3:16

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With their leading pass rusher out for the season (who also accounted for half of their sack total), Cutler should have more time in the pocket this week. Forte needs to get going again. I would also like to see Olsen show up this week.

Olson showed up last week - 5 catches, 57 yds and 1 TD.

Just win.

Peace :dabears

And the result is, TD Bengals.

Three things I noticed on the first drive:

1) The Bengals use the mid/deep cross or slant that I want the Bears to use.

2) The Bengals use the smashmouth blocking style that I want the Bears to use.

3) The Bears did a stunt with the LDE and LDT, which I love to see, but it was not enough to get to Palmer. And, as someone said in another thread, the Bears don't have the DBs to cover for a long time. Blitzes are necessary because the front four don't get enough pressure.

I just noticed that Zack Bowman isn't that good..

You're probably right, but average DBs - like the Bears' DBs - can't cover multiple routes. They are good for the first cut, which Bowman was on, but if the QB breaks containment, all bets are off.

And the result is, TD Bengals.

Three things I noticed on the first drive:

1) The Bengals use the mid/deep cross or slant that I want the Bears to use.

2) The Bengals use the smashmouth blocking style that I want the Bears to use.

3) The Bears did a stunt with the LDE and LDT, which I love to see, but it was not enough to get to Palmer. And, as someone said in another thread, the Bears don't have the DBs to cover for a long time. Blitzes are necessary because the front four don't get enough pressure.

You know, I'd like to see us stop a team on their first possession. Does it take Lovie until the half to figure out a team?

Play calling was atrocious on that series. Wtf was that?! God damn we have some of the worst coaches in the NFL..

I didn't like the run up the gut multiple times, but I liked the screen call in that situation, but good grief was it horribly executed (like it has been for about 10+ years).