Bears @ Cincinnati Game Thread

Ed Hochuli 3:16

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rex Cutler strikes again! I guess Chicago is where quarterbacks go to die.... That's 10 TD's and 10 INt's now for Cutler. So much for the pro bowl.

Seriously? Quit watching. The defense set this game up for disaster for the offense. He's out there trying to make plays because the defense blows. If you really thought he'd make the Pro Bowl...wow. We'd be 1-5 with Orton with the way these teams are blitzing/our defense is playing.

Seriously? Quit watching. The defense set this game up for disaster for the offense. He's out there trying to make plays because the defense blows. If you really thought he'd make the Pro Bowl...wow. We'd be 1-5 with Orton with the way these teams are blitzing/our defense is playing.

Hell yeah I thought he'd make the pro bowl. I hope you did too. We spent alot to get him.

Yeah, he was going to make the Pro Bowl this year without Marshall, Clady, and Shanahan.

I thought we'd be better this year (10-6 or 11-5) but I didn't think he'd make the Pro Bowl.

I overestimated Orlando Pace. I thought he and Chris Williams would improve our offensive line a little bit but they've actually gotten worse, and older.

He won't make the pro-bowl with this o-line. Maybe in 2-3 yrs. Further, I don't care if he ever makes the pro-bowl. I just want to win.

Peace :dabears

I thought the coach's job was to bring out the best in the players, but here it appears the exact opposite. Look at what benson is doing to us... prime example! Cutler, a pro-bowl qb looks horrid. The ENTIRE staff needs to go rebuild the coaching staff starting with a bill cowher signing. Never liked lovie, he's a follower, not a leader. His defense is one of the most predictible in the league. Chico is what made the defense good it was never lovie. Virginia needs to man up and throw lovie out the door after the season b/c this will make the third straight year of not making the playoffs. We haven't done squat since lovie's decision to let chico go. Coincidence? I THINK NOT! Face it the season is done. GB has a game lead on us and minny still has two on us. Hate to be pesimistic but anyone who thinks this team is capable of turning it around is drinking too much kool-aid. Could happen if lovie made some changes on the o-line but he doesn't have the balls. Pretty sad when I rank him at the jauron level

I thought the coach's job was to bring out the best in the players, but here it appears the exact opposite. Look at what benson is doing to us... prime example! Cutler, a pro-bowl qb looks horrid. The ENTIRE staff needs to go rebuild the coaching staff starting with a bill cowher signing. Never liked lovie, he's a follower, not a leader. His defense is one of the most predictible in the league. Chico is what made the defense good it was never lovie. Virginia needs to man up and throw lovie out the door after the season b/c this will make the third straight year of not making the playoffs. We haven't done squat since lovie's decision to let chico go. Coincidence? I THINK NOT! Face it the season is done. GB has a game lead on us and minny still has two on us. Hate to be pesimistic but anyone who thinks this team is capable of turning it around is drinking too much kool-aid. Could happen if lovie made some changes on the o-line but he doesn't have the balls. Pretty sad when I rank him at the jauron level

Dude, I won't disagree with you on much except Chico. His defense has looked like crap the last 2 yrs in San Diego.

Also, Virginia doesn't make any football decisions. That is Angelo.

Dude, I won't disagree with you on much except Chico. His defense has looked like crap the last 2 yrs in San Diego.

Also, Virginia doesn't make any football decisions. That is Angelo.

Heck throw Angelo in the group. He's the one who did squat for the o-line for two straight years. Drafted a LT with back problems then the next year brought in a long-toothed Pace and a turnstile Guard named Ominalye. If they don't do something next wk with the o-line someone better bitch slap lovie for being a moron