My 6 point plan.

JRCook79

1. Drop Pep Hamilton from a plane into a live volcano

2. Trade shit for brains Hester for whatever you can get, maybe early 2nd round pick. Use that to bring in a true receiver.

3. Cut all the all purpose guys-->help Garrett Wolfe and Rashied get jobs as dishwashers at Roundy's for cash and a hot meal per shift

4. Fire Ron Turner. Consider Jim Harbaugh as a QB position coach.

5. 1-2 actual O-lineman in free agency.

6. Show Lovie how his headset works

2. Trade shit for brains Hester for whatever you can get, maybe early 2nd round pick. Use that to bring in a true receiver.

3. Cut all the all purpose guys-->help Garrett Wolfe and Rashied get jobs as dishwashers at Roundy's for cash and a hot meal per shift

Can't tell if your being serious or not

Harbaughs next NFL gig will be as a HC not a position spot

Definitely serious re: Harbaugh. You think straight to HC? I can never tell what determines that.

Next time he returns to the NFL yes it will definitely be as a Head Coach

Now I'm not saying he leaves Stanford tomorrow & gets an NFL head coach job but he probably leaves Stanford for a biggerprogramme & from there back to the NFL.

Fire Hamilton, Heastad (sp?), and Turner

Trade yes but use the pick on o-line. You still have DA and Iglesias to develop

Special teams is your strength. Why would you mess with it? Toub deserves to have what he wants.

See above on Turner. Harbaugh is not coming to the NFL to be a QB coach when he just got an extension at Stanford. He will be a head coach if comes to the NFL. I would not be suprised, however, if he ends up at Michigan.

Yes - if possible.

IMHO he should be gone as well. His headset can stay.

Peace :dabears

Next time he returns to the NFL yes it will definitely be as a Head Coach

Now I'm not saying he leaves Stanford tomorrow & gets an NFL head coach job but he probably leaves Stanford for a biggerprogramme & from there back to the NFL.

There are rumors circulating that once Weis is canned at ND that Harbaugh may go to ND and if he could resurrect that team the way he has done with Stanford then it would be his stepping stone to being HC in the NFL. There is no way in my wildest dreams that he accepts a QB position coach. I don't know if he really wants the job at ND but his name along with Urban Meyer, Bob Stoops, Chip Kelly(Oregon) and also Brian Kelly(Cincinnati).

No way we trade Hester. Not that I wouldn't support it, but it just won't happen.

On the other hand, trading Olsen is interesting. He's very overrated as I've stated, and it seems like he hates being hit. Cutler loves him, but this is a "win" business, not a "who loves who" business. If a team offered a high-mid 2nd round pick for him, I might listen if I was JA.