Bears vs Rams - 12CT - 12/06/09 - False Hope

adam

Bears win 27-17 and extend the false hope another week.

In reality, I would just like to see a well executed game, even if it is against the Rams.

I would like to see the Bears switch things up on the oline with Williams moving back to LT and having Schaeffer move to RT and see what the new look OLINE could do for the rest of the season. The final 5 games is to look what we have for the future.

here's the bigger question...

Do you WANT the Bears to win this one?

To be honest ...part of me does, part of me doesn't... I can't outwardly root agasint the Bears as it's like a gag reflex. But I can turn the channel and let it just play out.

I'll be looking for something on D...watching Gilbert and G. Adamas predominantly. On O, I'll be looking at Cutler, Forte, the re-arranged OL mostly...

For the Rams, I'm super curious as to how Laurinaitis is.

here's the bigger question...

Do you WANT the Bears to win this one?

To be honest ...part of me does, part of me doesn't... I can't outwardly root agasint the Bears as it's like a gag reflex. But I can turn the channel and let it just play out.

I'll be looking for something on D...watching Gilbert and G. Adamas predominantly. On O, I'll be looking at Cutler, Forte, the re-arranged OL mostly...

For the Rams, I'm super curious as to how Laurinaitis is.

I am at the point with the 2009 Bears where I was with my CU Buffs this year. Its at the point where I want changes and all winning does is give false hope. However I can't root against my team and I want them to win...

I am at the point with the 2009 Bears where I was with my CU Buffs this year. Its at the point where I want changes and all winning does is give false hope. However I can't root against my team and I want them too win...

I know what you mean. I am a huge Irish fan and it got to the point after our loss to Navy that I was hoping we would lose out to give reason to fire Weis, and what do you know lol.

I am at the point with the 2009 Bears where I was with my CU Buffs this year. Its at the point where I want changes and all winning does is give false hope. However I can't root against my team and I want them to win...

I am the same way. I want change, but can't root against the Bears.

I hope they play as many young/developing players as long as possible....and as far as caring whether they win, I would be inclined to wish they would lose if we had some draft picks to look forward to....

Oh, but we do, just think how many 6th & 7th round picks we could get for a high 3rd round selection!