Minnesota (11-4)

Green Bay (10-5)

Dallas (10-5)

NY Giants (8-7)

Miami (7-8)

Carolina (7-8)

Buffalo (5-10)

Detroit (2-13)

These games are assuming the NFL uses the same pattern they have used thru 2009.

I used info from this site:

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedules/nfl_future_nfcn.htm

How can we predict our wins & loses when we do not know who will be our GM, HC, DC, OC etc....

Maybe we stay status quo, maybe we make changes

How can we predict our wins & loses when we do not know how our roster's weaknesses are addressed via FA, trades, &/or the draft?

I know we are beginning a long off season and we need to discuss something to keep from going crazy, but I think I will wait until some of the answers to the above are given before I will attempt to answer the question implied in this thread.

How can we predict our wins & loses when we do not know who will be our GM, HC, DC, OC etc....

Maybe we stay status quo, maybe we make changes

How can we predict our wins & loses when we do not know how our roster's weaknesses are addressed via FA, trades, &/or the draft?

I know we are beginning a long off season and we need to discuss something to keep from going crazy, but I think I will wait until some of the answers to the above are given before I will attempt to answer the question implied in this thread.

The "pre" part of prediction means that I make an assessment based on past season performance of our team and the teams we will play prior to the event. I think it is a good idea to self administer some reality. My point was that if changes aren't made to our team. We have what I calculated to look forward to. Minnesota if they stand pat will be strong, Green Bay with another year will be stronger, Detroit is even looking stronger. Last season I remember quite a few predictions based on our "weak schedule" and I wonder if the team heard that and we heard that enough that it almost "ok'd" us as fans and maybe the bears. "okay-ing" oneself kills progress. These players are millionaires, and to think that the goal of a super bowl is what drives the large majority of them is stupid. Failure, being booed, having garbage thrown from the stands, a descension in the publics perception, even losing a job is what drives them. Why else do coaches bench players and let the scrubs scrap to show them up. Bottom line is that we have a potentially tough schedule next year with half of our games against playoff teams (given some played twice) and two teams that just missed the playoffs. The bears and we as fans should be scared and prepared. Feeling like we will be okay will affect how we approach everything from coaches, free agency and the draft. Lovie likes to break down the season in quarters. So will I. Monday started the first quarter with 5-11 being the bottom.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

I get to see a Bears game w/o even having to travel next year. F'ing better win this time. Last time I saw the bears play here in Dallas was on Turkey day a few years ago, and it was just plain ugly. I believe Quinn started, replaced by Krenzel, who was no better. Can't recall if Hutch got in the game or not.

HOME

Minnesota (11-4)

Philadelphia (11-4)

Green Bay (10-5)

New England (10-5)

NY Jets (8-7)

Seattle (5-10)

Washington (4-11)

Detroit (2-13)

AWAY

Minnesota (11-4)

Green Bay (10-5)

Dallas (10-5)

NY Giants (8-7)

Miami (7-8)

Carolina (7-8)

Buffalo (5-10)

Detroit (2-13)

These games are assuming the NFL uses the same pattern they have used thru 2009.

...and thankfully your money spent at the game will only go into Jerry Jones' coffers, not the McCaskey's.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

I get to see a Bears game w/o even having to travel next year. F'ing better win this time. Last time I saw the bears play here in Dallas was on Turkey day a few years ago, and it was just plain ugly. I believe Quinn started, replaced by Krenzel, who was no better. Can't recall if Hutch got in the game or not.

I'll play. Based on what info we have at the moment...

MIN L

PHI L

GB L

NE L

NYJ W

SEA W

WAS W

DET W

MIN L

GB L

DAL L

NYG L

MIA L

CAR L

BUF W

DET W

6-10

HOME

Minnesota (11-4)

Philadelphia (11-4)

Green Bay (10-5)

New England (10-5)

NY Jets (8-7)

Seattle (5-10)

Washington (4-11)

Detroit (2-13)

AWAY

Minnesota (11-4)

Green Bay (10-5)

Dallas (10-5)

NY Giants (8-7)

Miami (7-8)

Carolina (7-8)

Buffalo (5-10)

Detroit (2-13)