Since the draft is today (8:30 PM Eastern)

Alaskan Grizzly

It's time to catch both the Bulls and Blackhawks in playoff mode. The Bulls are down 0-2 to the Cavaliers and start at 8 PM Eastern and the 'Hawks are down 1-2 to Memphis and start up at 8:30 PM Eastern. Both need Chicago fan support at this point.

See there is something positive about the Bears picking in the later rounds.

It's time to catch both the Bulls and Blackhawks in playoff mode. The Bulls are down 0-2 to the Cavaliers and start at 8 PM Eastern and the 'Hawks are down 1-2 to Memphis and start up at 8:30 PM Eastern. Both need Chicago fan support at this point.

See there is something positive about the Bears picking in the later rounds.

The Memphis Predators????

Guest TerraTor
I miss the old draft style, it was better suited for all of us jumping in the chat thing and bs'n. By the time the Bears pick, I'll already be out some where tomorrow.

Basketball and especially hockey suck..... :dabears

To "TNrick" : Yes the Nashville Predators. I don't believe it either. The Blackhawks were top-tier going into the playoffs. Talked about in hockey circles of going a long way. But given your moniker, I assume you might pull for Memphis?

To Terra Tor: I would agree except for two things. If it's not the Bears I don't watch much sports unless one of the "other" Chicago teams make the playoffs (save the Cubs) and the winters in Alaska are realllllly long.

Hey Grizz, I'm just messin with ya...I lived in Chi for 26 years before moving south of the Mason Dixon line so I fully understand pulling for the home team...GO Memphis :headbang

Memphis? What are you smoking? It's the Nashville Predators. The two cities are a long ways from one another, lol.

I miss the old draft style, it was better suited for all of us jumping in the chat thing and bs'n. By the time the Bears pick, I'll already be out some where tomorrow.

Damnit Trav D!!! Prioritize! Get your ass in the chat room and go out after. Who the hell do you think you are? Rothlesberger?

Damnit Trav D!!! Prioritize! Get your ass in the chat room and go out after. Who the hell do you think you are? Rothlesberger?

Lol, while I do like younger girls, It's just hard to tell what time it will be when the Bears Pic.

Are we going to get people in tonight even tho the Bears aren't picking?

Lol, while I do like younger girls, It's just hard to tell what time it will be when the Bears Pic.

Are we going to get people in tonight even tho the Bears aren't picking?

I'm in. To be honest, this doesn't change much for me. I'm sitting in the garage on the lap-top with the TV on. I'm taking my annual Al Bundy vacation. (That's where the wife and kid have to pretend like I'm not home)

I'm in. To be honest, this doesn't change much for me. I'm sitting in the garage on the lap-top with the TV on. I'm taking my annual Al Bundy vacation. (That's where the wife and kid have to pretend like I'm not home)

Same exact thing here minus the wife and kid. I'm drinking beer in my garage watching the draft on tv lol :D

Same exact thing here minus the wife and kid. I'm drinking beer in my garage watching the draft on tv lol :D

At the half Bulls up by 11. For those of you drinking and whatever in your garages. And by the way TErra, it's snowing ALOT right now. And that is why I'm watching bball.

Um . . . this may be the stupidest question ever asked on talkbears, and I should know this, but you're really from Alaska?

Sheesh, it's chilly here in Central Illinois. It's dropped down to 62 degrees. Good thing I got my Bears hoody on. I was just contemplating heading inside.

I root for the Bulls but watching them play the Cavs . . .

Um . . . this may be the stupidest question ever asked on talkbears, and I should know this, but you're really from Alaska?

Sheesh, it's chilly here in Central Illinois. It's dropped down to 62 degrees. Good thing I got my Bears hoody on. I was just contemplating heading inside.

I root for the Bulls but watching them play the Cavs . . .

Hey BJ, not a stupid question really. It could be I like Kodiak Grizzlies because I thought they were "photo"genic not from an island in Alaska. Yes been in Alaska now 33 years this summer. (33 too many if you ask me). And did you say "down to" 62?