What I want done with the draft

Stinger226

I will assume that they sign a WR in the FAgency as there are many out there, and maybe a OLineman. Ideally Sidney Rice and maybe Deuce Lutui, guard from the Cardinials. Rice is young would be perfect for Cutler. Lutui had a excellent year in 2009 and sucked in 2010. Hes 28 and could come reasonable.

I also assume they resign Kruentz for another year or two while we train a new center. That they cut T. Harris.

1) Sherrod/OT/Miss St or Castonzo/OT/BC, one of them should be there. They will play RT as Webb moves over to LT as he has the body for the left, and has improved.

2) Williams/CB/ Tex or Smith/CB/Colo, need a CB to start right away and both are over 6' and project around here in the draft.

3) Austin/DT/NC, because he is a head case, he may drop to the third round. Has all the tools to be a good DT and hopefully the Lovie group changes his attitude.

4) Linnerkhol/C/Ore State, has the leadership qualities and toughness to be groomed to take over for Olin.

5)Lloyd II/MLB/Conn, had injuries in 2009, and missed some of 2010 trying to return to early. Has speed and great upside to be groomed for Urlacher spot in a couple of years.

6) Jackson/FS/Ohio, someone to add to the mix in case Manning leaves.

Our OL is rebuilt with Webb-Lutui-Kreuntz-Garza-Sherrod. Omiyale becomes the swing tackle and Williams a backup. Linnenkhol the center in 2 years.

We sign Rice and bring in Krutz, Hester goes back to special teams all the time and a trick play guy on Offense. So it will be Rice, Knox, Bennet and Krutz.

With Taylor gone, (a mistake) Unga (a big back) becomes Fortes backup with Bell.

Defensively we bring in a DT, CB, future relplacement for Urlacker and another body at FS.

I will assume that they sign a WR in the FAgency as there are many out there, and maybe a OLineman. Ideally Sidney Rice and maybe Deuce Lutui, guard from the Cardinials. Rice is young would be perfect for Cutler. Lutui had a excellent year in 2009 and sucked in 2010. Hes 28 and could come reasonable.

I also assume they resign Kruentz for another year or two while we train a new center. That they cut T. Harris.

1) Sherrod/OT/Miss St or Castonzo/OT/BC, one of them should be there. They will play RT as Webb moves over to LT as he has the body for the left, and has improved.

2) Williams/CB/ Tex or Smith/CB/Colo, need a CB to start right away and both are over 6' and project around here in the draft.

3) Austin/DT/NC, because he is a head case, he may drop to the third round. Has all the tools to be a good DT and hopefully the Lovie group changes his attitude.

4) Linnerkhol/C/Ore State, has the leadership qualities and toughness to be groomed to take over for Olin.

5)Lloyd II/MLB/Conn, had injuries in 2009, and missed some of 2010 trying to return to early. Has speed and great upside to be groomed for Urlacher spot in a couple of years.

6) Jackson/FS/Ohio, someone to add to the mix in case Manning leaves.

Our OL is rebuilt with Webb-Lutui-Kreuntz-Garza-Sherrod. Omiyale becomes the swing tackle and Williams a backup. Linnenkhol the center in 2 years.

We sign Rice and bring in Krutz, Hester goes back to special teams all the time and a trick play guy on Offense. So it will be Rice, Knox, Bennet and Krutz.

With Taylor gone, (a mistake) Unga (a big back) becomes Fortes backup with Bell.

Defensively we bring in a DT, CB, future relplacement for Urlacker and another body at FS.

Andy Fantuz instead of Krutz, scewed that one up.

Andy Fantuz instead of Krutz, scewed that one up.

Overall I like your idea except I kringe at the thought of Webb protecting Cutler's blindside. I would rather see Williams back over there instead of Webb. I am not taking anything away from Webb as I do like him but I think he is our future RT.

I rarely do this so far in advance of the Combine but I'll play along.

1) Gabe Carimi OT Wisconsin It looks clear that the Bears may really have a shot at this guy who some think may be better inside and he has been practicing inside in offseason workouts.That allows them to move Williams back outside where I think he belongs.At 6-7 315 he is the size of lineman that both Tice and Martz covets.

2)Ras- I Dowling CB Virginia This is the big physical corner( 6-2 200) that the Bears need to corral some of the big WRs in the league.

3) Stephen Schilling OG Michigan 6-4 302 I like this pick here because if this O-line is going to improve ,they need to bring solid prospects in to shore up the interior of this line.

4) Greg Little WR North Carolina 6-2 220 I watched this guy a few times over the past few seasons and saw his potential when he was playing opposite Hakeem Nicks.

5) Greg Romeus DE Pittsburgh 6-5 270 This is my JA pick for sure here since this guy is recovering from knee surgery and JA takes a DE every year(See Corey Wooten)

6) John Clay RB Wisconsin 6-1 248 This is the big back that Martz likes and he may have something to prove going this late in the draft and if Chester Taylor goes then you need to add someone to the mix.

1) Gabe Carimi OT Wisconsin It looks clear that the Bears may really have a shot at this guy who some think may be better inside and he has been practicing inside in offseason workouts.That allows them to move Williams back outside where I think he belongs.At 6-7 315 he is the size of lineman that both Tice and Martz covets.

2)Ras- I Dowling CB Virginia This is the big physical corner( 6-2 200) that the Bears need to corral some of the big WRs in the league.

3) Stephen Schilling OG Michigan 6-4 302 I like this pick here because if this O-line is going to improve ,they need to bring solid prospects in to shore up the interior of this line.

4) Greg Little WR North Carolina 6-2 220 I watched this guy a few times over the past few seasons and saw his potential when he was playing opposite Hakeem Nicks.

5) Greg Romeus DE Pittsburgh 6-5 270 This is my JA pick for sure here since this guy is recovering from knee surgery and JA takes a DE every year(See Corey Wooten)

6) John Clay RB Wisconsin 6-1 248 This is the big back that Martz likes and he may have something to prove going this late in the draft and if Chester Taylor goes then you need to add someone to the mix.

This would be pretty ideal, provided we can get a receiver in free agency. Carimi and Schilling would be major upgrades on the line. Dowling may not have the agility to stick at corner, but if he can do it, it'd be in a Cover-2. He kind of reminds me of Antrel Rolle a little bit: I think he'd make a great FS if he can't stick at corner. That would let the Bears move on from Danieal Manning if he wants too much money. I like Greg Little's potential a lot - if he takes coaching and develops, he's got the physical skills to be a very good possession receiver. And Clay is perfect for the one thing that Forte isn't great at - short-yardage. We'd have a great RB group with Forte as the bellcow, Clay as the goal-line back, and Taylor just backing up/spelling Forte.

This would be pretty ideal, provided we can get a receiver in free agency. Carimi and Schilling would be major upgrades on the line. Dowling may not have the agility to stick at corner, but if he can do it, it'd be in a Cover-2. He kind of reminds me of Antrel Rolle a little bit: I think he'd make a great FS if he can't stick at corner. That would let the Bears move on from Danieal Manning if he wants too much money. I like Greg Little's potential a lot - if he takes coaching and develops, he's got the physical skills to be a very good possession receiver. And Clay is perfect for the one thing that Forte isn't great at - short-yardage. We'd have a great RB group with Forte as the bellcow, Clay as the goal-line back, and Taylor just backing up/spelling Forte.

DFG the only reason why I threw Dowling in the mix is because quite a few mocks have had him falling to the Bears in the 2nd round. The player I secretly covet for the Bears is DeMarco Murray who in my mind is the same as Forte but I don't think he is going to be as healthy on the NFL level as Forte.

DFG the only reason why I threw Dowling in the mix is because quite a few mocks have had him falling to the Bears in the 2nd round. The player I secretly covet for the Bears is DeMarco Murray who in my mind is the same as Forte but I don't think he is going to be as healthy on the NFL level as Forte.

Let me add that we have a history of taking players from Pitt and even one that was injured which is why I mentioned Romeus.

Yeah, I think Dowling's an interesting pick. I go to UVa, and I've gotten to see him play some. His injuries worry me a little bit, but he's not made of glass like Bowman. He could be a really good pickup either at CB or at FS.

I believe it was a 7th and we did not get a pick for Payne since he did not make the team (he was put on IR before the season).

Peace :dabears

Damn, you're right...I thought a 7th was the lowest the conditional pick could go, but it turns out we don't get one at all since he didn't make the Week 1 roster. So I guess we don't have a pick in the 7th this year.

Damn, you're right...I thought a 7th was the lowest the conditional pick could go, but it turns out we don't get one at all since he didn't make the Week 1 roster. So I guess we don't have a pick in the 7th this year.

Thats why I only listed 6 picks because I knew we forfeited the 7th on Unga so in essence Unga is your 7th rounder after being on the roster for a year.

Let me add that we have a history of taking players from Pitt and even one that was injured which is why I mentioned Romeus.

Like who? I can only remember Derek Kinder a year or 2 back in round 7.

Von Miller has been flying up draft boards and supposedly he and just about everyone else was manhandling Schilling at the Senior Bowl. In the 5th, maybe, but not in round 3, please.

Like who? I can only remember Derek Kinder a year or 2 back in round 7.

Von Miller has been flying up draft boards and supposedly he and just about everyone else was manhandling Schilling at the Senior Bowl. In the 5th, maybe, but not in round 3, please.

Brian Knight DE converted to LB and Claude Harriotte along with Kinder are the Pitt players that have been drafted by the JA regime.

As for Von Miller listed at OLB man handling a guard at the Senior Bowl that would make sense since OG's usually have trouble operating in space which is why they may be better inside. Miller projects as rush LB in a 3-4 and probably would be a problem for an OT and only if he is coming inside on a stunt would he be a problem for a OG. I like that pick because Michigan throughout the years has produced some pretty good pro OL prospects.