Dallas scrap heap...

Alaskan Grizzly

The Trib Live guys talked about Roy. Apparently Martz had success with him in Detroit. And that the WR coach, Drake, worked with him in college. I wouldn't mind taking a chance on him at the right price. he could be out to prove something...

So any interest in a retread like Colombo? Or how about the monster known as Davis? And I might think of low-balling Williams. Not sure what his deal is.

http://m.nfl.com/news/09000d5d820fe7e9/wil...on-way-out-too/

And I for one welcome the idea of Donovan coming to the NFC North. Should be fun.

The Trib Live guys talked about Roy. Apparently Martz had success with him in Detroit. And that the WR coach, Drake, worked with him in college. I wouldn't mind taking a chance on him at the right price. he could be out to prove something...

Martz connection is interesting....makes you think he may be salvagable(sp??)!

Im sure if Martz likes him and thinks he could help he will push for him..

So any interest in a retread like Colombo?

We seem to think J Webb is the truth and we drafted Carimi. Chris Williams is still on the roster & we paid Omiyale 2 years ago. I don't see how Colombo helps.

Or how about the monster known as Davis?

Leonard Davis turns 33 this year. If we matched Davis with Kreutz & Garza, that's 3 real old guys.

And I might think of low-balling Williams. Not sure what his deal is.

IMO, we need to add a veteran WR. My expectations for Williams would be low, but my expecations for Hester & Knox ain't good.

And I for one welcome the idea of Donovan coming to the NFC North. Should be fun.

I'd much rather see Christian Ponder then McNabb.

I like that in a WR. It wasn't just with us, it was with everyone. We only heard about it with us becasue no one could care what Detroit did other than the week before our game.

He wasn't a Packer or Viqueen, so I find him far less evil...

Have we forgotten how cocky Roy Williams has been towards the Bears through the years? It would be like the Bears bringing in Ernie Sims.

No way in hell.

Any mention of replacing Omiyale with just about anything is a good thing... Replacing him with an actual CTA turnstile would be an improvement. At least the defender would have to push the metal bar or jump over it.

Columbo would be a good pick-up I think...

So any interest in a retread like Colombo?

We seem to think J Webb is the truth and we drafted Carimi. Chris Williams is still on the roster & we paid Omiyale 2 years ago. I don't see how Colombo helps.

Or how about the monster known as Davis?

Leonard Davis turns 33 this year. If we matched Davis with Kreutz & Garza, that's 3 real old guys.

And I might think of low-balling Williams. Not sure what his deal is.

IMO, we need to add a veteran WR. My expectations for Williams would be low, but my expecations for Hester & Knox ain't good.

I'd much rather see Christian Ponder then McNabb.

I'm surprised by the positive "air" for replies on Roy Williams. And like the Randy Moss idea, the more I think of it the more I'm intrigued. With Martz working with him he might be worth a shot, especially if he comes in for dirt cheap.

And I like the 'CTA turnstile' reference. I'd have to concur with that analysis. Colombo or Davis could be worth a look... On the cheap