Where is everybody from?

Stinger226

Originally Columbus, Indiana. Living in Satiago, Chile, since 1993.

Is there a lot of hot chicas there. That is one of my main attractions to where I visit. As I have found, there is beautiful women everywhere but as far as generally speaking, Peru was ok, Colombia excellent. Venz descent. Mexico good, Guatemala better than expected. The 5 women I have been in love with were all blondes but have a preference for the Latin look. So those are places I visit.

Born and raised in the small town of Bremen, in northern Indiana that most people haven't heard of even those from Indiana but it's just South of Notre Dame country. Been a fan of Chicago sports and Notre Dame (football team should be good this year).

cant wait for Notre Dame football...its going to be a pretty good year!!!

Looks like about 80% are from Illinois or Indiana. I'm in Tulsa, OK now. Born in LA, then MS, then AL, then OH before ending up here.

Though I spent the first 20 years of my life in the deep South nowhere near Chicago, I became a Bears fan because the '86 Super Bowl Bears blew up right about the time I was discovering I loved playing football as a kiddo. I jumped on the bandwagon and never jumped off.

Is there a lot of hot chicas there. That is one of my main attractions to where I visit. As I have found, there is beautiful women everywhere but as far as generally speaking, Peru was ok, Colombia excellent. Venz descent. Mexico good, Guatemala better than expected. The 5 women I have been in love with were all blondes but have a preference for the Latin look. So those are places I visit.

An abundance of blond beautiful Chilenas Stinger. I married one!

Born and grew up on the southwest side (near Midway), joined the service in '80 came back with my wife for the '83-'84 winter and was told that we were moving to a warmer climate... been in TN. since '84 (I only miss the food though).

I am suprised that there isn't a lot more former/present windy city people replying though.

I live just north of Indianapolis now but originally from Northbrook. I've lived all over the US but have always been a Bears fan. It's nice being within driving distance of Chicago now. Looking forward to some road trips to catch the Bears.

Were you at the game between the Bears and Colts in 2008 like I was?