Bears @ Titans, 8/27/11

balta1701-A

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here we are, the big trial, Preseason game 3, where the starters play the longest.

Roy Williams...catch footballs when they're thrown your way.

Offensive Line...Jay Cutler is not to be touched.

Secondary...Tackle better.

Everyone else...Stay Healthy!

What i am looking for is to continue to see improved continuity with the offensive line. and above all else everyone stay healthy. We proved last year how good we can be when the time was very healthy

I want to see a much better performance from the defense and Roy Williams tomorrow night. The defense was a big let down last week when the Giants ran all over us. We had poor tackling/poor execution. Can't let that happen again. I'm hoping for a Vernon Gholston sack, some Okoye/Melton highlights and for the offense to atleast look like they can score at this level with some sort of consistency. The only thing we've shown through two games this preseason is that we are going to have a pretty solid running game with Barber and Forte.

Rodgers and the Packers looked amazing last night. It's time for the Bears to put the ball in the endzone a few times. Unless they do so, they'll continue to be picked to finish 2nd or 3rd in the NFC North.

Bear Down.

(stay healthy, too)

Rodgers, packers and looked amazing in the same sentence do not belong on a bears post.. just saying. I saw the same old stuff from handle bar man. they've been in the same system for years so they should look somewhat decent. My kid said man they are beating down the colts. I told my kid "its preseason" after that Sweeny beat down Clifton and slammed handle bar man on the turf. Thats where he belongs. That was amazing.