The voices in Lovie's headset....

GakMan23

Guest TerraTor

I am about as outlandish as it comes, but I refuse to praise their garbage. They poke at things way too hard. Being a Giants fan and seeing an article with Buster Posey's broken ankle being laughed at and making baseball interesting i don't find funny. Something like that can end/seriously alter his career not to mention his life.

Seems tame compared to what I've read on these forums. But I'm a cautious Lovie supporter so I won't defend it other than to point out this is the same comedy site that does the Autistic news reporter bits and another bit lampooning the way we react to children that act gay "I hope you parents sitting at home who have faggy acting little boys have been taking notes".

If you fail to see the humor, you simply fail to see the humor...

I've eased up on the guy as many can attest...but I don't have issue poking fun pretty much at anyone.

I like the onion, but we did just finish 11 & 5 and make it to the NFC championship game.

Ever since Lovie's first year, our worst season was 7 & 9.

Love him or hate him, he's been successful. Calling him an idiot is just stupid.

I didn't really laugh, but at least I give them credit for having someone on staff who appears to be familiar with Bears' football:

Voices yell at Lovie for his decisions during"...crucial game situations involving clock management, replay challenges, fourth-down play-calls, and decisions regarding when to use Devin Hester."