Falcons @ Bears, 9/11/11

balta1701-A

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Like I said earlier, SOMETHING feels different about this offense right now. They have the Falcons on roller skates. The quick hitter WR screens are working because the prior quick fake. The RB screen works. The blocking is excellent. The PLAY ACTION TO SPAETH is awesome.

Something is different, and I like it.

Like I said earlier, SOMETHING feels different about this offense right now. They have the Falcons on roller skates. The quick hitter WR screens are working because the prior quick fake. The RB screen works. The blocking is excellent. The PLAY ACTION TO SPAETH is awesome.

Yeah you right. Barring injuries I was thinking we would win 10 plus games this year but start kinda slow having a tough start to year with ATL, NO and GB

If you watched this offense there's still a lot to complain about. Cutler has held the ball too long several times and that's led to at least 1 sack. Louis is out. Carimi has been blown up at least twice, Webb has been beaten off the edge at least twice.

But right now...I feel like the Falcons can't afford to give the ball back to the Bears offense. That's a big difference.

If you watched this offense there's still a lot to complain about. Cutler has held the ball too long several times and that's led to at least 1 sack. Louis is out. Carimi has been blown up at least twice, Webb has been beaten off the edge at least twice.

But right now...I feel like the Falcons can't afford to give the ball back to the Bears offense. That's a big difference.

Oh, you KNOW I'm not a big fan of the OL, but at this point their flaws are not significant enough to stop them from bending the Falcons D over the table like Ving Rhames in Pulp Fiction.

Oh, you KNOW I'm not a big fan of the OL, but at this point their flaws are not significant enough to stop them from bending the Falcons D over the table like Ving Rhames in Pulp Fiction.

The Bears have had what, 5-6 different plays over 20 yards, most of them passes, except for that one run by Forte? And a bunch of other solid completions?

This wouldn't have happened behind the line last year. There's still room for improvement...but it's not playing like the worst line in the league today. And with Abraham there...the Falcons D-front is a solid front. And they've been keepign a lot of guys up front too.