Packers @ Bears, 7/25/11, 3:15

Ed Hochuli 3:16

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To run the ball? I'd say that's what the Bears have the players to do right now. They don't have a pass-protecting O-line but they do have some heft. They have some solid RB's. Their WR's are banged up and their defensive secondary is banged up.

No, you said that the Packers throw all the time. The BEars dont have the players to do that 52 times a game.

This is the worst offense in the NFL. We are lucky to just get it to the other side of the field. We can't run block apparently and we certainly can't pass block.. Combine that with a terrible start by our quarterback and you're in for a long day.. Need a turnover on defense to get into this game.

Man I thought Terra held the "Negative Nelly" award. Last I checked the score was 7-0 early on....

All three phases of the team are sucking. Jay overthrowing everyone. That INT was because of the overthrow not due to a great play by the safety, Jay puts that ball lower it's a big play.... Forte getting hit in the backfield. D is letting the pukers do whatever they want. I may shut this game off at halftime. So what will we do with the #1 overall pick?