Packers @ Bears, 7/25/11, 3:15

Ed Hochuli 3:16

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Packers are just a way better team, sad to say. I can't say anything bad about them. I'm starting to believe that we may very well be the 3rd best team in this division. Until we draft better on the offensive side of the ball, we will never be a consistent contender in the NFC. We had alot of things fall our way last year.

I will say it and agree with more of what I am reading. The personnel appear to be a lot of the reason for the ineptitude on the Offense. I mean really, Knox over the middle...nothing but green and a defender about 5-7 yards away and........a miss.

Martz is not to blame for what is going on with the Offense. Not completely. Although the Wildcat was a head scratcher.

I will say it and agree with more of what I am reading. The personnel appear to be a lot of the reason for the ineptitude on the Offense. I mean really, Knox over the middle...nothing but green and a defender about 5-7 yards away and........a miss.

Martz is not to blame for what is going on with the Offense. Not completely. Although the Wildcat was a head scratcher.

Sorry, I dont buy it. Martz IS to blame here.

The Buffalo Bills have no more talent than we do on offense and their offensive scheme is geared towards putting their players in position to succeed.

Fitzpatrick is a weak armed quarterback. Steve Johnson was a nobody before Chan Gailey got there. Talent wise Forte is better than Fred Jackson.

Its all about putting your people in situations to succeed.