Packers @ Bears, 7/25/11, 3:15

Ed Hochuli 3:16

I know it's early, but I'm sick of talking about week 2. Time to try my luck with the gamethreads again (last year, whether my prediction was a Bears W or L, the Bears seemed to play well).

Cutler 20-30, 243 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT

Forte 21 carries, 89 yards

Hester 5 catches, 87 yards, 1 TD

Packers 24-16

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it'll be closer. I'm not sure who will win, but I have a feeling it'll be e tight back and forth game...

I know it's early, but I'm sick of talking about week 2. Time to try my luck with the gamethreads again (last year, whether my prediction was a Bears W or L, the Bears seemed to play well).

Cutler 20-30, 243 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT

Forte 21 carries, 89 yards

Hester 5 catches, 87 yards, 1 TD

Packers 24-16

Barber out again.. Williams and Harris are playing. Also sounds like Carimi will be playing next week. Going to have to survive with Omifail this week, which means running it down GB's throat 25 plus times and put Cutler in good passing situations.

The Bears need to succeed on the ground early. There's no other way to say it. That is priority #1.

Cutler looks like trash. Easy throw that gets picked off. God this team just pisses me off so much.

You can blame the O-Line a little for that since Cutler couldn't step up into the actual throw, but clearly Aikman nailed that one...he took so long staring down Williams that it drew the Safety.

Good possession by the defense again.

The Bears are going to block one of these punts. They've barely missed 2 in a row.

You can blame the O-Line a little for that since Cutler couldn't step up into the actual throw, but clearly Aikman nailed that one...he took so long staring down Williams that it drew the Safety.

Good possession by the defense again.

The Bears are going to block one of these punts. They've barely missed 2 in a row.

Yeah he's got to throw it more towards the sideline and it was an easy 30 yard completion. Got to be accurate with the football in this offense.