Please tell me that Harris or Major is back this week!

Chitownhustla

Harris was supposedly a full-go in practice last Friday and was probable. Therefore, whatever news the Bears release this week, just wait until Sunday.

FWIW, I don't think Major Wright is good at all, and if he's back, it doesn't strengthen the D at all.

i think he is better then Stelz, but would be happy with Merriweather and Harris back there

Guest TerraTor
Harris was supposedly a full-go in practice last Friday and was probable. Therefore, whatever news the Bears release this week, just wait until Sunday.

FWIW, I don't think Major Wright is good at all, and if he's back, it doesn't strengthen the D at all.

Harris blocked me on Twitter but I did read his page last week said he practiced Saturday but was a no-go. Should be ready as he, Barber, and like it matters Wright were a full practice today

I have not heard.Has anyone seen or heard anything about the injury report this week???

I cant watch another game with 20 at safety. He is terrible in my best Sir Barkley voice.

As of today (Wednesday) things were looking good for Barber, Harris and Wright as they are listed as "full participation" in practice.

http://www.chicagobears.com/team/injuries.html

I think the last thing any of us want to see this Sunday is Steve Smith being matched up against Steltz!