Theisman on Roy Williams

Alaskan Grizzly

Usually I am no fan of Theisman (I think he is way too full of himself) but this time I have to say he has some good points. In essence he is challenging Roy to actually play or move on. Of course Theisman then goes on to add that he doesn't think any of the Bears WR corps is special.

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...y-williams.html

Usually I am no fan of Theisman (I think he is way too full of himself) but this time I have to say he has some good points. In essence he is challenging Roy to actually play or move on. Of course Theisman then goes on to add that he doesn't think any of the Bears WR corps is special.

Theisman gets on my nerves, especially when he comentates Bears games. He never has a single positive thing to say about them.

I like to watch his leg break in slow motion over and over again when he ticks me off.

Theisman gets on my nerves, especially when he comentates Bears games. He never has a single positive thing to say about them.

I like to watch his leg break in slow motion over and over again when he ticks me off.

Yes!!!! I think it should be an annual event...Theisman is the booth commentating, then BAM!!! LT out of no where like Terry Tate in the Reebok commercials!!!

‘‘You’ve got to blame it on somebody; why not blame it on the guy who was 0-for-4?’’ Williams said, referring to the fact he didn’t catch any of the four passes intended for him Sunday against the Green Bay Packers. ‘‘But I love it. Obviously, you’re paying attention to me.

Um did he just say that? Somebody help me here, If im reading this wrong but did Roy Williams just blatantly call out Jay Cutler? If so, this can't be good at all.

I find it hard to disagree here. Put your hatred for Theismann aside. Roy Williams sucks.

OK.....I did that.

Yes, Roy Williams rather sucks. But that is not going to stop me from going back to youtube and watching Theismans leg break over and over again!

Theisman is still a Jag.

LOL.......just had to post this! :cheers

OK.....I did that.

Yes, Roy Williams rather sucks. But that is not going to stop me from going back to youtube and watching Theismans leg break over and over again!

Theisman is still a Jag.

Trust me, I'm not a Theismann fan either, but nothing he is saying here is wrong.

Not how I read it. Roy Williams was taking the blame. He was 0-4 on passes thrown his way.

Um did he just say that? Somebody help me here, If im reading this wrong but did Roy Williams just blatantly call out Jay Cutler? If so, this can't be good at all.

OK.....I did that.

Theisman is still a Jag.

I'd prefer to watch his wiff punt in 85 at Soldier Field when the Bears pounded the Skins with him at QB.

i was really hoping he would get his head out of his ass, there is still time but it dont look good. Lets face it tho, our Passing game is screwed on every level right now starting with the GM,OC, OL, WR and QB. Running game looked better, but it was against Car. So really how do you asses the O, i dont know if you can.