Exciting FA signing

Alaskan Grizzly

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,4087922.story

Max Komar??? IR??? Practice Squad???

WTF? I'm sorry I'm usually not this critical but are you joking? You have a guy that is playing his mind out (Forte) and is still waiting to get a decent contract... Despite it and the team is once again leading in sacks (gotten) and you sign a FA, currently IR practice squad guy? Angelo you are a baffooon.

I wonder if this is more tell tale of how far Bennett is from returning?

...and yes, JA is a baffoon.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,4087922.story

Max Komar??? IR??? Practice Squad???

WTF? I'm sorry I'm usually not this critical but are you joking? You have a guy that is playing his mind out (Forte) and is still waiting to get a decent contract... Despite it and the team is once again leading in sacks (gotten) and you sign a FA, currently IR practice squad guy? Angelo you are a baffooon.

I wonder if this is more tell tale of how far Bennett is from returning?

...and yes, JA is a baffoon.

It might mean that some of these guys need to hold on to the ball when its thrown to them. There is only eight games on this kid's resume and he played with Enderle at Idaho. He is eligible to be on the PS because he hasn't played in nine games.This signing has nothing to do with the other things that need to be taken care of. Besides there has been no official announcement yet.

It might mean that some of these guys need to hold on to the ball when its thrown to them. There is only eight games on this kid's resume and he played with Enderle at Idaho. He is eligible to be on the PS because he hasn't played in nine games.This signing has nothing to do with the other things that need to be taken care of. Besides there has been no official announcement yet.

Ok...good point. I'll return to my regular positive way of thinking. :drink

He caught 12 passes n his 8 games...and fumbled 3 of those 12!!!! Bad choice, if that's JA's point.

He caught 12 passes n his 8 games...and fumbled 3 of those 12!!!! Bad choice, if that's JA's point.

I've checked around again and still no official word that this player's tweet is true. So who knows if they may be bringing him in to kick the tires?

There is a whole lot that we can bust JA's chops for IMO this isn't one of them.

I saw Max Starks holding up pretty well for the Steelers and he was available just out of shape reportedly tipping the scales at 400 clicks.That was why the Steelers didn't want him back and after a couple of practices he was on the field the whole game and playing a big part in a dominant performance. I also don't recall him making a false start or any penalty in the game while I was watching(I admit switching between games).That has me a little ticked. Instead of bringing in all the D-linemen on a trial basis why not go after Starks a solid OT.

lemonej,

You have my vote as GM over the fool currently taking the McCaskey's money with the title...

I've checked around again and still no official word that this player's tweet is true. So who knows if they may be bringing him in to kick the tires?

There is a whole lot that we can bust JA's chops for IMO this isn't one of them.

I saw Max Starks holding up pretty well for the Steelers and he was available just out of shape reportedly tipping the scales at 400 clicks.That was why the Steelers didn't want him back and after a couple of practices he was on the field the whole game and playing a big part in a dominant performance. I also don't recall him making a false start or any penalty in the game while I was watching(I admit switching between games).That has me a little ticked. Instead of bringing in all the D-linemen on a trial basis why not go after Starks a solid OT.

lemonej,

You have my vote as GM over the fool currently taking the McCaskey's money with the title...

Mad L I also saw the packers lose both their starting tackles and beat the Falcons on the road with a rookie RT and a 2nd yr LT who switched from RT during the game. While we signed Dane Sazenbacher,they drafted Randall Cobb even though they are solid at WR.Our number 1 pick is injured,number 2 is inactive, number3 a special teamer. So if we are going to bust his chops lets do it about his drafts and acquiring or lack of offensive talent. This year he is hanging his hat on Williams ,Barber, Hurd and Spaeth. To make matters worst all three have struggled with injuries. The one guy I'd give him credit for is Forte but he seems to be indifferent about RBs and that goes all the way back to A-Train.

sadly, there are so many ways to bust JA's chops, I wouldn't know where to begin!

Great points on their WR's and OL...

Mad L I also saw the packers lose both their starting tackles and beat the Falcons on the road with a rookie RT and a 2nd yr LT who switched from RT during the game. While we signed Dane Sazenbacher,they drafted Randall Cobb even though they are solid at WR.Our number 1 pick is injured,number 2 is inactive, number3 a special teamer. So if we are going to bust his chops lets do it about his drafts and acquiring or lack of offensive talent. This year he is hanging his hat on Williams ,Barber, Hurd and Spaeth. To make matters worst all three have struggled with injuries. The one guy I'd give him credit for is Forte but he seems to be indifferent about RBs and that goes all the way back to A-Train.

Guest TerraTor

McKinnie hasnt done much either.... oh wait, he starts every game since he got there.... Moron he is