Suh- updated 2 games suspended

Chitownhustla

What an asshole.... His post game remarks are laughable!!!

I hope he gets 2 to 3 games suspension.

Trying to get my balance, really!!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_...urn=nfl-wp12800

I used to like watching him play esp at Nebraska, now i think he is in the words of Connor a total douche!!!

I can easily see this thing blowing up on Detroit. I mean, really blowing up. Not this year but maybe after next. I think the Lions are finished this year. I don't even think they'll make the playoffs. I think they could go 9-7 and after the start they had, there is really only one guy you look to and that's Schwartz. He has absolutely no control over this team. Suh's incident is reminiscent of Haynesworths stomping incident while Schwartz was with Tenn. This Suh situation would not be tolerated by ANY NFL coach worth his salt. My guess now is the league will stop the fines as they mean very little to a mouthbreather like Suh. They will start sittting him and sooner or later neven if that dumbass Schwartz won't do anything, the Lion's Executives will. When they start seeing their defensive star not being capable of controlling himself and losing a few games each year then seeing how it affects the rest of the team, they are going to figure out that you cannot pay a guy what they are paying Suh to sit fo 3-4 games a year because of bad behavior and when they figure out that they have a HC who can't remedy the situation, Schwartz is gone. I don't know what alternate universe Suh is living in where he thinks people will tolerate this shit but sooner or later if the league won't do anything about it, some of the players might. When people start chop blocking him in hopes of putting him out or inciting his temper OR opposing defenses start treating his QB an o linemen like he does, he will have a choice, change or get gone.

Two words - Douche bag. I think the league has no option but to suspend him.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Peace :dabears

Agree, also this will help them falling apart!!!

I'm starting to not like Swartz(spelling) head coach of DET.

Agreed I think the NFL shoud think about doing what they do in soccer. A player that is kicked out of a game automatically gets a one game suspension