Noots' Notes Game 12: 10-3 Loss to KC

Noots

I like Roy, but you either step up or you don't. Right now he's clearly in the latter category.

For those that wanted us to pick up Kyle, how about the irony that we could've really used him today...yet so could have our opponent, who actually did have him on their roster...but he wasn't a factor for them anyway due to a freak injury. Ha.

Williams is gone. Or should be. He is not worth much.

I like Roy, but you either step up or you don't. Right now he's clearly in the latter category.

For those that wanted us to pick up Kyle, how about the irony that we could've really used him today...yet so could have our opponent, who actually did have him on their roster...but he wasn't a factor for them anyway due to a freak injury. Ha.

I don't understand why they just don't cut him? What the hell has he done this year to deserve a roster spot? I'd cut Johnny Knox too but that's never going to happen. I can't wait until both of those guys are no longer Bears.

I guess it's sad when you need to keep a guy like Knox on the roster as a #2.

Can't cut either of them really because who else do we have? Hurd, I like, but isn't a solid WR threat. Sanzenbacher was used really nicely at the beginning of the year and I can't understand what went wrong with him to be obsolete on the slant routes... He really was dependable on the short yardage needs.

Sanzenbacher was having butterfingers like most of our WR's...

I guess it's sad when you need to keep a guy like Knox on the roster as a #2.

Can't cut either of them really because who else do we have? Hurd, I like, but isn't a solid WR threat. Sanzenbacher was used really nicely at the beginning of the year and I can't understand what went wrong with him to be obsolete on the slant routes... He really was dependable on the short yardage needs.

Not a bad performance by the defense, considering they were on the field all day. Completely dismal performance by our offense. If you could give our offensive coaching staff an F--, I would. I'd also have cut Williams AND Omiyale in the locker room. How do you get a false start on a FG? Just one to many crucial drops for Roy. Martz has to go at the end of the season as well. That offensive performance was as dysfunctional as I've ever seen. Of course that jackass will say it was execution. You have to give your guys a chance with a game plan they can execute Mike. It was obvious Hanie was overwhelmed. It needs simplified for him.

Not a bad performance by the defense, considering they were on the field all day. Completely dismal performance by our offense. If you could give our offensive coaching staff an F--, I would. I'd also have cut Williams AND Omiyale in the locker room. How do you get a false start on a FG? Just one to many crucial drops for Roy. Martz has to go at the end of the season as well. That offensive performance was as dysfunctional as I've ever seen. Of course that jackass will say it was execution. You have to give your guys a chance with a game plan they can execute Mike. It was obvious Hanie was overwhelmed. It needs simplified for him.

haha. Your hate for Martz is off the charts. At least be rational about it.

With one of the worst OLs in the NFL, probably the worst starting QB in the NFL, one of the worst WR corps in the NFL, and the two most talented players on offense injured, the Bears were in a position for two TDs that would have won the game.

The 1st: Barber screwed the pooch and showed why he's not starting

The 2nd: Williams showed why he's overrated and ready to be cut