Roy Williams

GakMan23

He is worse the Moose. Even today's Moose...

How the hell is this clown still on the team? Has he even caught as many passes as he has dropped? They cut Chris Harris and he did a hell of alot less to cost the team a win. Geez, he may even be worse then M Muhammad was. I'm just saying :)

" I had a linebacker in front of me and when I came around him I saw a brown thing coming at me." That qoute says it all. That is why he has so many drops, he doesn't realize the "the brown thing" coming at him is a football which, he gets paid to catch.
Heres the thing, the dumbass knew he was the primary target of the route and was coming open. Next step is to catch the brown thing. Perfect throw and anticipation by Hanie. Like I said, I would have cut him and Frank the stank in the locker room.

The bigger question should be why was Sanzenbacher targeted so much as to even have 6 drops, when Roy is on this team? Williams is hot garbage and should have been cut long ago. I would take any young WR busting his ass to make an impression over this lazy POS. I would much rather the drops from Sanzenbacher than Williams..at least Sanz can improve...Williams just is old and doesn't give a shit.

What fricken player with his last shot, last shot to play in the NFL, comes to camp out of shape. Dude should have been dropped right there!

The guy who has the most drops on the team has to be Tim Jennings...

That could be a kinda fun thread. The most drops offense and defense.The most penalties offense, defense and special teams.The most slip downs offense and defense. The most mysterious injuries/scratches. The most times in Lovies doghouse.

1 Sazenbacher and Williams on O and Jennings and Tillman on D.Tillman has done quite a few pushups on the field.

2 Webb on O, Tillman on D and Zack Bowman on special teams

3 Knox on O and Tillman on D

4 Adams

5 See above.