What's with the referees???

Connorbear

i thought a ton of holding calls were missed from the OL of the broncos today. and that call on idonije, you got it.

what i don't understand is that von miller drove hanie to the ground after the ball was thrown but no call there? all about the name you wear

We were not meant to win. Te bow is a nice kid. Let the powers that be think what they will. We are not a good team. Our D did geat. Ask anyone to come up with 13 poitns on d in 5 quarters, and see what they fet. We miss Cutty and Forte. Plain and simple.

i thought a ton of holding calls were missed from the OL of the broncos today. and that call on idonije, you got it.

what i don't understand is that von miller drove hanie to the ground after the ball was thrown but no call there? all about the name you wear

We were not meant to win. Te bow is a nice kid. Let the powers that be think what they will. We are not a good team. Our D did geat. Ask anyone to come up with 13 poitns on d in 5 quarters, and see what they fet. We miss Cutty and Forte. Plain and simple.

The D held most of the game but the way we closed the game out on both sides of the ball was atrocious. UP 10 in the 4th on offense we just go completely conservative and just run up the middle 3 times and punt on multiple possessions, no real attempt to pick up first downs. Then on Defense we go into complete prevent where we basically gave them a wide open receiver for 10-20 yard chunks. at a time. I am soooo beyond sick of watching the Bears go into this prevent gimmie defense and let a team who needs to score march effortlessly down the field. They can praise Tebow all they want but we made it super easy on them in the last 5-7 min and let them tie the game up that is inexcusable!!! Yes we should have still won this in overtime Barber's fumble was unforced and was a total killer. We were well in FG range. But it should have never come to overtime. We gave this game away at the end. Just once I'd like to see the Bears put the clamps down, and play the kind of defense that had kept Denver off the score board all game long. Make them fight, scratch, and claw for every friggin inch don't just give them easy pitch and catch. The Bears beat themselves today. Three straight weeks of playing not to lose and we are sitting on an 0-3 stretch where we have played ourselves out of the playoff picture. No need for Cutler and Forte to hurry back there won't be anything to play for.

You are 100% correct.

The D held most of the game but the way we closed the game out on both sides of the ball was atrocious. UP 10 in the 4th on offense we just go completely conservative and just run up the middle 3 times and punt on multiple possessions, no real attempt to pick up first downs. Then on Defense we go into complete prevent where we basically gave them a wide open receiver for 10-20 yard chunks. at a time. I am soooo beyond sick of watching the Bears go into this prevent gimmie defense and let a team who needs to score march effortlessly down the field. They can praise Tebow all they want but we made it super easy on them in the last 5-7 min and let them tie the game up that is inexcusable!!! Yes we should have still won this in overtime Barber's fumble was unforced and was a total killer. We were well in FG range. But it should have never come to overtime. We gave this game away at the end. Just once I'd like to see the Bears put the clamps down, and play the kind of defense that had kept Denver off the score board all game long. Make them fight, scratch, and claw for every friggin inch don't just give them easy pitch and catch. The Bears beat themselves today. Three straight weeks of playing not to lose and we are sitting on an 0-3 stretch where we have played ourselves out of the playoff picture. No need for Cutler and Forte to hurry back there won't be anything to play for.

Could not agree with you any more. This is not on one player or one play. This is team philosophy.

I'll add lack of football IQ to this also. From players not knowing how to lineup correctly after being here all season,to not knowing game situations as well as clock management all game. Maybe if we had some timeouts at the end of the game when the DL was gased we could have used them to regroup. Sorry to say to those who point to this staff,its not just on the staff. Some of the mental mistakes are basic fundamental football like staying in bounds when the other team has no timeouts and knowing how to spike the ball to kill the clock. This ones for the defensive staff. When a player who has made 3 INTs while replacing an injured player for 3 straight games doesn't deserve more playing time than the guy who"Practiced Well", then you deserve to lose that game when in game situations that player looked confused on the field on a scoring play.