Bears @ Packers, 12/25/11

balta1701-A

I think the only team that can beat them in the NFC is New Orleans.

Peace :dabears

I think San Fran could give them a run for their money. I don't think GB could put up 30 on that defense. However, the 49er's offense is the type that gets exploited in the playoffs when all of a sudden they have to start coming from behind late in games and they don't have a quarterback who can throw the ball down field. Ball control offense has really only worked for two teams in the past 10 seasons and that was Roethlisberger's 1st superbowl, before he became elite and the Ravens team that won strictly because their defense was historically good.

I think San Fran could give them a run for their money. I don't think GB could put up 30 on that defense. However, the 49er's offense is the type that gets exploited in the playoffs when all of a sudden they have to start coming from behind late in games and they don't have a quarterback who can throw the ball down field. Ball control offense has really only worked for two teams in the past 10 seasons and that was Roethlisberger's 1st superbowl, before he became elite and the Ravens team that won strictly because their defense was historically good.

The question for Frisco is going to be playing in GB, outdoors, in january. The conditions might well actually favor SF, they're better runners, they're better defensively, but they're also from San Fran, they won't be used to it.

I basically agree.

But the refs don't ever want to call holding on the Packers OL, so I think no one has a chance against them.

I'm sickened by the clear officiating philosophy change in the NFL that basically allows defensive linemen to get molested by offensive linemen. And then that philosophy gets even worse when the NFL pushes down marching orders to protect one of their golden boys.

I'm far from the typical person who blames officiating. But It's extremely frustrating to watch Peppers get put in a headlock on every other play and our DTs get hugged without seeing the flag come out. 29 passes and no penalties the entire game?! Give me a freaking break.

100% agree. I saw Peppers get held about 5 times with no flag.

It's not just us. It is anyone playing the golden boys... But a star like Pepper getting choked on numerous plays is ridiculous.

I'm sickened by the clear officiating philosophy change in the NFL that basically allows defensive linemen to get molested by offensive linemen. And then that philosophy gets even worse when the NFL pushes down marching orders to protect one of their golden boys.

I'm far from the typical person who blames officiating. But It's extremely frustrating to watch Peppers get put in a headlock on every other play and our DTs get hugged without seeing the flag come out. 29 passes and no penalties the entire game?! Give me a freaking break.

100% agree. I saw Peppers get held about 5 times with no flag.

It's not just us. It is anyone playing the golden boys... But a star like Pepper getting choked on numerous plays is ridiculous.

It's been happening all year