Bears @ Packers, 12/25/11

balta1701-A

I guess either way it works out, a loss eliminates us from the playoffs and gives us a better draft pick. A win keeps slim playoff hopes alive and we lose 4-6 slots in the draft.

What would be ironic is if we beat GB and MIN then ATL loses to both NO and TB, we slip into the playoffs and get both Cutler and Forte back. Our playoff path would be NO, then GB. Highly unlikely, but similar to how GB beat us, then we faced them again in the NFC Championship game.

I basically agree. Losses in the OL, secondary, WR's, RB's, QB's, etc... We are just behind the 8 ball this season.

I'd still love nothing more than to spoil GB's parade... Let SF get homefield.

They are best served to lose these next two games and improve their draft position. They do not belong in the playoffs at this point.

Peace :dabears

They are best served to lose these next two games and improve their draft position. They do not belong in the playoffs at this point.

Sorry but they would be best "served" if they were to win and play like they deserve to and prepare to play Minnesota.

To give up now is the losers way out.

Never give up, never surrender. Merry Christmas. :headbang

Major Wright sucks and so does this defense.

This defense ran out of gas. Bowman can go in free agency. Wright should not be given a starting job next year. He is under contract the next two years so you might as well keep him as a back up and special teams.

In a way it can sort of be viewed as an indictment on this coaching staff. Can they not evaluate talent at all? I mean, within the first 5 minutes of this game I could tell this guy had more talent than Caleb Haine. What were they doing the past 5 weeks while Haine was throwing interceptions left and right? We may have found Cutler's backup next year. I guess that's a good thing.

Wow McCarthy is really challenging that?? What a POS.

I don't understand it either. You were winning by 17 points with 2 minutes left. WTF??

Also, why would Lovie kick a field goal with 1:11 left? If you think you still have a chance, kick a field goal before the two minute warning and try to get the ball back again. With 1:11 left there was no chance.

Bah Humbug...what a Scrooge. These truds don't desrve another SB win. I am fully supporting ANY team playing agaisnt GB in the playoffs...including Detroit. But immediately after, then I support any team against Detroit!

I'm kind of pulling for ATL in the NFC. They've never won it all.

Wow McCarthy is really challenging that?? What a POS.

Bah Humbug...what a Scrooge. These truds don't desrve another SB win. I am fully supporting ANY team playing agaisnt GB in the playoffs...including Detroit. But immediately after, then I support any team against Detroit!

I'm kind of pulling for ATL in the NFC. They've never won it all.

I think the only team that can beat them in the NFC is New Orleans.