Cutty approved of Martz departure?

madlithuanian

Not shocking, Cutler was getting his brains beat in every week playing in Martz system. Who would want to keep doing that?? Only a person with a serious mental problem would want to keep doing that.

Well i hope the OC hire happens quickly so they can start learning a new playbook.

Not shocking, Cutler was getting his brains beat in every week playing in Martz system. Who would want to keep doing that?? Only a person with a serious mental problem would want to keep doing that.

Well i hope the OC hire happens quickly so they can start learning a new playbook.

Just hire Jeremy Bates and he'll just have to review what he flourished in doing under Bates/Shanny in Denver.

Just hire Jeremy Bates and he'll just have to review what he flourished in doing under Bates/Shanny in Denver.

I didnt even think about it like that, hire Bates and Cutler will already know the system or at least most of it. That would be huge. I take Bates believes in the same run scheme as Shanahan?? The same scheme that turned out 1,000 yard rusher after 1,000 yard rusher???

Bates has been sitting on his couch since last Jan after being fired by the Seahawks, maybe he wouldnt care that a new GM is coming to town.

Just cause it is the same systems as Shanny's doesn't necessarily mean it would work the same way or be as effective. Remember, Bates would be the one calling plays. I'm not saying I'm for/or against the hire, just remember it wouldn't be quite the same as when Jay was in Denver.

I am intrigued about the idea of Bates but I'd also need to know more about why he was fired in Seattle and why he isn't coaching right now.

Terry Shea was supposed to know Martz offense and we know that never worked out.

Guest TerraTor
Just cause it is the same systems as Shanny's doesn't necessarily mean it would work the same way or be as effective. Remember, Bates would be the one calling plays. I'm not saying I'm for/or against the hire, just remember it wouldn't be quite the same as when Jay was in Denver.

I am intrigued about the idea of Bates but I'd also need to know more about why he was fired in Seattle and why he isn't coaching right now.

Terry Shea was supposed to know Martz offense and we know that never worked out.

He was fired because Pete Carrol is an idiot. How do u expect success on offense when u have other teams scraps all starting? Charlie Whitehurst? Marshawn Lynch? Mike Williams? Nate Burleson?

I thought this was a pretty interesting fact from the article:

"Biggs points out that Lovie Smith now has 28 ex-assistant coaches that have worked with him in Chicago."

28 ex-assistants? How is he still the HC? At some point he has to be held accountable.

"Biggs points out that Lovie Smith now has 28 ex-assistant coaches that have worked with him in Chicago."

28 ex-assistants? How is he still the HC? At some point he has to be held accountable.

When asked about how he felt that the Bears haven't made the playoffs 4 out of the last 5 years Lovie said that the Bears have been 1 out of 2 in the last two seasons.. This is the kind of shit that I can't stand with him.

Between that and only one playoff appearance in 5 years...it is truly a wonder. Other than he's conned Virgie.

Smith's math is like dealing with a lawyer... It's not technically wrong, but common-sensically, it's complete bullcrap.

But oddly, had Cutty not gone down, he'd have probably made the playoffs.

Which is why stats don't tell the whole story really...

When asked about how he felt that the Bears haven't made the playoffs 4 out of the last 5 years Lovie said that the Bears have been 1 out of 2 in the last two seasons.. This is the kind of shit that I can't stand with him.

He should've also noted that we ended the last two years with our starting QB injured.