PFF All - NFC North team

flea

I would take Forte over Peterson for the ability to catch out of the backfield. For all the praise AP gets for his running and explosiveness, he had less yards per carry and per game than Forte. Also, with his torn ACL and MCL, I doubt he will ever be the same.

It is because he is doing a 3-4 man, lol.

I must have missed where Julius Peppers and Jared Allen were 3-4 defensive ends. Suh and Raji both are more realistic 3-4 ends then those two. If anything they'd be outside linebackers.

Also, how does running a defense with 4 linebackers instead of 3 warrant Lance Briggs not being on the list? Hes been a probowler for like 7 consecutive seasons, including this one, yet he isnt good enough to be a top 4 linebacker in his own division? If you say its because he plays a 4-3 then how did Urlacher make it?

I must have missed where Julius Peppers and Jared Allen were 3-4 defensive ends. Suh and Raji both are more realistic 3-4 ends then those two. If anything they'd be outside linebackers.

Also, how does running a defense with 4 linebackers instead of 3 warrant Lance Briggs not being on the list? Hes been a probowler for like 7 consecutive seasons, including this one, yet he isnt good enough to be a top 4 linebacker in his own division? If you say its because he plays a 4-3 then how did Urlacher make it?

lol, I know. I was just being sarcastic. He is just giving his clear biased opinion. Briggs and Suh should've been on there for sure.