Stephen Hill pro day

ParkerBear7

Courtesy of NFL Network here is a break down on WR Stephen Hill

Stephen Hill - pro day video

A little raw but seems to snatch the ball with his hands well to go along with nice size / speed attributes.

I think Cutty would not mind breaking Hill in as a rookie ala Brandon Marshall and Eddie Royal.

Courtesy of NFL Network here is a break down on WR Stephen Hill

Stephen Hill - pro day video

A little raw but seems to snatch the ball with his hands well to go along with nice size / speed attributes.

I think Cutty would not mind breaking Hill in as a rookie ala Brandon Marshall and Eddie Royal.

He would be a good second round pickup, but we still need to bring in a couple of FAs to compete this year. Rarely do rookie WRs have big years out of the blocks.

He could easily be there in the second round leaving us the first round to get a OL or DE.

Last night on NFL network, they said his combine and pro day may put him into the bottom of the first round, if he's there with our 2nd and we didn't get Floyd RD1 we better not hesitate!

Last night on NFL network, they said his combine and pro day may put him into the bottom of the first round, if he's there with our 2nd and we didn't get Floyd RD1 we better not hesitate!

He could be gone, as well as Floyd at 19, but do you think he is a good enough of a prospect to take at 19? The highest I see him rated is the 28th best player, so strictly from a BPA pick there should be other options to get a blue chip player. Now maybe move down 10 spots and pick us an extra 3rd and draft him, OK. I think he could turn int o a good player, but of the best prospects he is said to need time to develope. I want someone that can make an impact right away and he could not be that guy. As I rate the WRs Blackmon, Floyd, Wright,Randle are the only ones this year that could make a big impact.

He could easily be there in the second round leaving us the first round to get a OL or DE.

I'd be surprised if he's there than. I think if you want him, you trade down and take him late in the 1st or early in the 2nd, knowing that you take a risk that someone might be more in love with him and grab him even sooner.

I'd be surprised if he's there than. I think if you want him, you trade down and take him late in the 1st or early in the 2nd, knowing that you take a risk that someone might be more in love with him and grab him even sooner.

Yes, this was what I was thinking. If the players the Bears covet most are not there at 19 than I would agree a trade down may be the right thing to do. I just do not know who would be a good trade partner?

The Texans at No. 26 are rumored to be looking to add a WR opposite AJ. So would a team like the Broncos No. 25 move up to No. 19 (Bears) to secure a DT that they are seeking?

He could be gone, as well as Floyd at 19, but do you think he is a good enough of a prospect to take at 19? The highest I see him rated is the 28th best player, so strictly from a BPA pick there should be other options to get a blue chip player. Now maybe move down 10 spots and pick us an extra 3rd and draft him, OK. I think he could turn int o a good player, but of the best prospects he is said to need time to develope. I want someone that can make an impact right away and he could not be that guy. As I rate the WRs Blackmon, Floyd, Wright,Randle are the only ones this year that could make a big impact.

First part: Hell no. If the Bears stay at 19 and get a guy who wasn't even close to the first round radar before the combine, it will be a horrible move. It will be a reach. He is not the third best WR available, and probably not the fourth, regardless of what all the post-combine slotting has said.

Second part: If the Bears move down? Then yes, it's not as bad of a move. It falls in line more closely with where he should be drafted. The combine workout warrior stuff is troubling to say the least.